POLL - Natural Boobs anysize or Big Man Made Warlocks

• 5T3V3
  • 11-06-2016, 06:26 AM
Which do you prefer a woman's breasts natural even if small or man made warlock's
  • Old-T
  • 11-06-2016, 07:35 AM
I prefer natural, but it isn't a big deal to me either way. Personally, I think their size is greatly overrated. I think a lady who is comfortable with who she is radiates an extra aura of sexiness.
  • 29guy
  • 11-06-2016, 07:47 AM
Big or small, it doesn't matter. They are all good!
I prefer natural myself, just my thing. Bolt ons have to be done by a virtuoso surgeon to look very good to me. They just never seem to have the right shape and size for a woman's frame if the sawbones isn't top notch.
Mine are Top Notch!

The most natural looking man made you've seen or felt.
Yep Berk... They're pretty nice.
Yep Berk... They're pretty nice. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Thank You!
  • 29guy
  • 11-06-2016, 05:28 PM
Mine are Top Notch!

The most natural looking man made you've seen or felt.
Originally Posted by berkleigh
WOW!! Fantastic!!
For me perfection is a natural set of perky firm B's. However, I like them all. I do not really care for the over exaggerated man mades. However a set that just need a lift to get back to there original glory are fine.
I would take a natural A over manmade DDs .
  • bvz
  • 11-06-2016, 10:57 PM
Size Matters. Prefer Natural, but man mades can be terrific. DD or at least D, a C is OK if she is thin.
My subconscious primitive instincts decide what boobs I like on a case-by-case basis. I don't have any control over it and I have yet to discover anything resembling a pattern but it's clear I love boobs so my vote goes to both...boobs...boobs in general. Might write them in on my ballot Tuesday.
I prefer natural, but I've been with girls who've had boob jobs that are great too. As I've made clear in prior posts, I love long nipples, whether they are on a A cup, triple-E and beyond or anywhere in between, I love them all, natural or man-made, every one!
Responsive nips! #1.

Natural or tasteful mm #2
I kinda like em wit nipples on da ends
but that's just me