Buying lingerie for a provider

I get a bang out of buying lingerie for a provider. Aam I the only one that enjoys seeing a woman trying on bras and skimpy items.
?
I just love and want this so bad
Victoria's Secret has a sofa just down from the dressing rooms that I can set and have the lady step out and model the garments for me. I know damn well that alone causes me to spend more. But what the hell I sure get a kick out of it. There was at one time years back a company that sold sexual devices sort of like Tupper Ware. That may be another turn on to have several ladies demonstrate the toys.
  • Mokoa
  • 12-01-2016, 10:17 PM
I love watching ladies dress and undress.

I also love assisting them.
I'm thinking of a great way for a duo to advertise themselves, by a short video demonstrating one of them using a new toy on each other, of course only showing what they choose to show...
And there are adult toy salespeople that hold adult toy parties (the one's I've seen on some cable news outlets are all women selling and buying)...
No surprise...I just can't picture some guy going around selling vibrators and stuff door to door to other guys...
Although, I've been a salesman myself in the past and if you can sell one thing, you can pretty much sell anything, same principles apply.
I knew a guy in college who became a salesman, and at one point he went from selling panties to selling computer equipment...