Fort Worth?

When every thing went different on this board did they just take the Fort Worth area out?

Didn't they have it's own sub forum once? or was that ASPD or OH2 only?
we did used to have FTW ads but we don't allow advertising anymore
OH2 presumably still has its FW subforum. I’ve not been able to log in the past month thanks to the DDOS attacks so I don’t know if it’s still there. Hopefully things will get sorted out over there someday soon. It wasn’t a particularly active board, but I have always appreciated ck1942’s willingness to maintain a separate FW forum.
The Fort Worth forum still exists on OH2.
  • Crock
  • 03-28-2022, 07:02 AM
The Fort Worth forum still exists on OH2. Originally Posted by MILFEater
Well, if anyone could get on OH2, it might exist...
OH2 presumably still has its FW subforum. I’ve not been able to log in the past month thanks to the DDOS attacks so I don’t know if it’s still there. Hopefully things will get sorted out over there someday soon. It wasn’t a particularly active board, but I have always appreciated ck1942’s willingness to maintain a separate FW forum. Originally Posted by TinMan

I heard from a friend download fire fox and use on a lap top . I always use that and it hardly gives me trouble. Problem is most use phone. open up fire fox and I guess open up as site and not phone.

Let me know if that works.
Yeah, I know. I refuse to bypass the security warnings on my browser. They exist for a reason. Ck1942 doesn’t think there is a security risk, but I’d rather be safe than sorry.
I have tried several browsers (firs fox, chrome and edge), none can not get me into OH2
I'm still seeing ads by girls in both FW and Dallas on OH2. The hot flavor of the month Azula Uzemaki posted an ad last week and its has almost 600 hits so guys are getting in and seeing post.
He needs to invest in some updated software ....
Same here
  • BLM69
  • 03-28-2022, 03:24 PM
Yeah, I know. I refuse to bypass the security warnings on my browser. They exist for a reason. Ck1942 doesn’t think there is a security risk, but I’d rather be safe than sorry. Originally Posted by TinMan
That trick don't care if members get screwed over, thirsty whores have no choice but to risk it or starve $ 😆, OH2 is today's BP with security issues
I miss when we had a Fort Worth section here, but those days are gone. DFW has meshed together. I still haven't been able to get on OH2 but the world kept spinning and dicks still get hard. Crazy how that works.
well Lady Anastasia I may need your help with that.
That sucks. I’m going to be in FTW on Monday night and was hoping to use eccie to find someone to hang out with. Nothing worse than scrolling through all the Dallas/Plano/Frisco ladies trying to find someone close to Fossil Creek. I don’t want to drive an hour.