Stranger than fiction web site: People of Walmt

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

strange pics of even stranger Wlmrt customers...just proof that not every one evolves at the same rate
I like the celebrity section of that site.

Here's one of my favorites...

I would draw some nipples on that with a sharpie while standing in line behind her.
I would draw some nipples on that with a sharpie while standing in line behind her. Originally Posted by beezdat
that's hilarious Beez!!

The bottom picture with the lady in the cart probably ended in a 911 call because they're gonna have to use the jaws of life to get her outta that tangled mess of metal when it gives way.
LOL! true

DOUCHE OF THE DAY–Fat Thief Gets Stuck In Door

By Tee Roy February 16, 2011
Mug Shot, Jerrie Perkins If you’re going to shoplift, make sure you’re poised for a swift getaway…and not 400 pounds riding a mobility scooter that can’t fit through the door! Jerrie Perkins, 30, was trying to leave a Michigan store with more than $600 worth of stolen electronic goods last Tuesday night. Her motorized cart got stuck in the store’s door and she set off the alarm. She then hit a store employee who confronted her and “took a fighting stance” against an arriving police officer. She needed to be Tasered in order to be subdued