Ladies - What makes you O so big, your legs go numb?

I had heard of this but though someone just had the ropes too tight. Had an experience recently that made me rethink it.

There was some restraint but only in that I had her in a position she couldn't escape from. I was using a toy that was "G" relevant and included a clit stimulator. She had a couple of light O's and then she held one until she couldn't. It was pretty massive and I was holding on for dear life. Kind of like bull riding; it's not real comfortable riding the bull but its probably safer than getting off.

It took several minutes for her to regain control of her legs. I think this is physically possible due to the way all of the nerves from the belly down come together in a single bundle near the base of the spine. A massive O could overload this bundle and block out other signals - thus numb legs.

Other than heart risks, does anyone know if there are other concerns? Kind of ended our date as she was so exhausted, it was time to let her sleep. But WOW was it a sight to behold!

Your experiences and comments, please.

R
I saw a woman on a Sybian pass out from multiple orgasms. That or her squirting shorted it out, I'm not sure... She had been riding it for about half an hour in a restrained/forced orgasm scenario.

But she definitely went into convulsion-type movements and was out for about 20 seconds and dazed for about 15 minutes afterwards. We were all a little concerned, but she turned out to be fine. Probably a combination of orgasmic activity and hyperventilating.

She came back the next weekend for another round with similar results, and then I haven't seen her in awhile. She probably bought her own and never left the house.
..... She probably bought her own and never left the house. Originally Posted by badbottom
That's my concern about indulging in this activity. Probably would fall in love with the damn thing.

A good lover that knows all my erogenous zones..
I can recieve a great whole body O without even being touched on my privates~
Oooh, wouldn't you like to know??!
It's deep, dark and delish...if you have the nose for it!!
Really when the man has enough stamina and experience to tease ..but allow those small orgasms ...it builds it up to that one where im busting that all mighty ooooooooo
If i'm not able to move and there is a little FIV going on just as i'm about to cum and guy/girl is pressing their tongue down on my clit good anf firm and just has at it even a little after i'm finished
The one thing that is sure to do it every time is good foreplay and cg all with lots of dirty talkin' thrown in for good measure.- talk 'bout a sheet wetter lol