fun or creepy?

The dolls are HOT, but it's still a little creepy at least for me..
Whoa, the art work and creation of those life-like dolls are great. I am sure some men would love those things just like women like toys shaped like a real penis.
She will always be in the mood with no head ache but she is far more expensive than me at $5,000.
Handle with care , she might deflate if your neice decides to pierce her ears. lol
HOT....... can get creepy tho (those who dress, feed and talk to them like real people).
Mocha, you keep late hours like me...we always posting real late into the early mornings...
He is talking to her cuz I ain't gonna tell him what he wants to hear.. lol
those are cool!!
Fun! I personally would not drop over $5k on one. Heck, with all the beautiful providers here, $5k would go a very long way. And the real thing is much better than the toy thing.
It would be a very interesting conversation piece if you entertain frequently.
Wow for 5K!!! I will spend that much on all the LADIES here on ECCIE and then $ome MORE!!!!!!! Just my 2 CENTZ!!
5K seems a little high, but it would be cheap in the long run when compared to the accumulated costs of providers. However, for the most part, providers are not around at awkward times. You pay them to go away, remember. You can't do that with these dolls; you gotta find a place for them. And one that won't be awkward if they are "accidentally" found.
http://www.boytoydolls.com/home/

fun or creepy? Originally Posted by supersexycougar
I never heard of that one but I have heard of this one here

http://www.realdoll.com/

I wanted to get a set of male and female.

Pimp her out as submissive Barbie to pay for herself.

Pimp out submissive Ken to do experimental force bi sessions.

I haven't heard of anyone getting busted for pimping out a DOLL.

And I think it would be a lot of fun.

But naughty souls would have to do the clean up afterwards.

Maybe make a tape of it for additional price and put it on DVD!!!

I never played with dolls when I was younger but I would be willing to play with this idea and doll for a long time. And it would be a great tax write off too!!!

Thanks for the inspiration!!!!
I'm going with creepy and I enjoy some weird stuff...
I think Im in love, if they could just iron my dress shirts and clean the litter box.
I agree, give me 5k, and by the end of the week I'll need a wheel-chair to get around!!

Fun! I personally would not drop over $5k on one. Heck, with all the beautiful providers here, $5k would go a very long way. And the real thing is much better than the toy thing. Originally Posted by NachoN