out of curiosity...

I'm sure you will have plenty now that you are back.I plan on seeing you very soon and I always do reviews.
This site will become popular in most areas soon enough.
It is the obvious successor to aspd.
If your previous clients saved their reviews of you they can post them here until saturday but I haven't see any so far

maybe I should look between your legs
lol you can look between my legs, but i dont think you'll find reviews there. lol. Originally Posted by Evaknevil
I'll look anyway mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
myavatar is darkness from the movie legend with tom cruise eva
Eva,

If you have any regulars, try getting hold of them. Even if they didn't save the reviews before aspd went black, they can do a rewrite of your time together. They just have to treat it like a repost. Alternatively, you could spend some hot one one one time with me and I'll be sure to write a review. I'm such an opportunist, aren't I? Well I hope this helps and I'll hit you up soon to meet up.

FTH
A review is coming soon! :-)
Eva, you will probably just have to wait it out till you get a few guys to recover enough to write about what happened to them. Just like when you first moved moved here. You are not alone in the fact that most reviews of you were on aspd. Since I have seen you twice and have been thinking about another visit I don't think you will need to be worried about it just like the other ladies that have expressed the same concern to me.