NBA policy

I know this is belabored topic, but all I want to know is how come providers don't put 'no AA' in their ads?? I don't care why you don't see AA. It's very annoying to see multiple ads without it, get through screening, and show up... you get the rest. So, can anyone enlighten me on why providers don't just post it and save time??
That's a good point. Nothing like going through the process, only to sometimes GET TO KNOCKING ON THE DOOR to find out.

Maybe they only realize at the last minute...hey, I'm NBA!!

Or maybe they only like HANDSOME black dudes. Naah....I keed, I keed.

But I hear ya, though. Thing is, they themselves will not chime in. What WILL happen is a bunch of haters/condoners will come on here and give you the spiel about how the topic is beat to death, girl's prerogative, her preference, and all that BS.
I hear ya. I just want to know why they don't post it. Hopefully I'll just get that feedback. Not really interested in undertoned racist banter.
Their ads, their info ...
Why not just ask or let them know upfront on your first contact that you are nba...an easy fix if there is the lack of posted information.
If we're going to go that route, it would most likely turn into a repetitive process of asking every single provider walking the earth if she's NBA. It would become laborious and tedious. Put the effort of informing on those who it applies to. Otherwise, I might assume they're not NBA.
Well, they put everything else in their ads BUT that. Just curious as to why
That's like asking why aa guys don't put that they are aa in their profile. How many of those have you seen.

Goes both ways.

But yeah I think ads or showcase should say nba or no aa just to be clear. But then again...even when they put it up they are still asked to by aa guys to see them so it kinda defeats the purpose...lol
We don't post ads, I think it's a bit prejudice to say AA should be posted and no other ethnicity. I think it's a mood point though. I've seen and continue to see plenty of great providers that don't care and just appreciate nice guys, because assholes come in all colors. Happy hobbying folks
Because if they do then another guy will post up about how he's seeing too many NBA ad's so you're damned if you and you're damned if you don't...there's a super NBA discussion thread in the national section.

Can't we all get a long.

Like a swirly cone.

I love the vanilla and the chocolate.
when I initiate contact with a lady, in my introduction line I inform her that I am an AA and what i'm seeking.. so from the get go she knows who/what I am and what my desires are. if she wants to go further, then its ONNNNNN.

So yes, good ole yohimbeBROTHER is an African American.
when I initiate contact with a lady, in my introduction line I inform her that I am an AA and what i'm seeking.. so from the get go she knows who/what I am and what my desires are. if she wants to go further, then its ONNNNNN. Originally Posted by yohimbebrother
As you should. We all have to deal with provider chemistry. For me, it's age. I have had enough sessions where age preference was an issue that I always ask now before we set up. All part of due diligence.
Addicted i would def ask not every provider states that in their ads or showcase men ask me that all the time i guess to be sure...
LOL what get me is that some NBA girls in their profile love R&B and Rap. I guess just ask.