Are Female condoms bad?

I posted a ISO because I want to give them a try, and I was surprised at how little response I got.
Most of my searches get quite a few reply's and PM's. So I am now wondering if there is a reason that more guys and gals are not using them.

Thanks for any comments or opinions about them.
I would have responded to your ISO but I'm not available Saturday.

I love female condoms!
There are no bad condoms

Only bad condom parents.....
I posted a ISO because I want to give them a try, and I was surprised at how little response I got.
Most of my searches get quite a few reply's and PM's. So I am now wondering if there is a reason that more guys and gals are not using them.

Thanks for any comments or opinions about them. Originally Posted by slingblade
Only had one bad experience. The outbound stroke went a little long and upon re-entry found myself just left of the condom and in the pink.
  • zebra
  • 11-13-2014, 04:18 PM
Slingblade,

Sweet Sonya, a provider in Austin & West Texas provides the FC as an alternative to the traditional male condom as we know it. Read her reviews and the many satisfied clients she has. Hobbyist in her neck of the woods are give her stellar reviews and a thumbs up. I'll tell you it is the next best feeling to going the forbidden bareback.

I will add, like DoneForWhatver said above, they do have one slight drawback, in the heat of passion and your outbound stroke goes a little long and you re-enter and your not watching and yes you can find yourself left or right of the condom and in the pink and I would hate to think I was filling up the condom yet instead filling my partner up Lil' Ze swimmers.

Myself I've had positive results when I make an inquiry to a lady about an appointment, I just ask her if I provided a FC new in the wrapper would she be opposed to using it VS the traditional male condom as we all know it. More & more often the lady says yes because they've never used a FC or never encountered it. I read & hear more about FC's in the Austin & Houston forums than in Dallas.

Walgreens online. FC2 female condom. 3 per box. $ 7.00-$8.00 + ship. Haven't been able to find them in the stores, Wal Mart, anywhere.

Thanks for the replies guys.
THN, I look forward to having an encounter with you soon. Our schedules will eventually line up.
Female condoms have been around for decades. Went out of voque in the 60's or 70's owing to the slip ups. For me, 2 of my three kids, we were using that method. Worse for others as a slip by, STDs passed were passed. Might as well be bb.
The one time I tried it, it sounded like I was fucking wax paper. Too fucking distracting.
I personally don't care for them.....it's like having a sandwich bag hanging out of my vagina. Looks weird, sounds weird, can't really do DATY with them and like others have said, if you come out too far you risk going back in bare. No fun at all! :/
Used them during a doubles. Thought they were great because I didn't have to change covers when I changed ladies.
The one time I tried it, it sounded like I was fucking wax paper. Too fucking distracting. Originally Posted by TinMan

You mean you're not familiar with this brand?

You mean you're not familiar with this brand?

Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
Looks organic! Do you know if they biodegrade when you flush them down the toilet?
  • Gbfsl
  • 11-14-2014, 06:14 AM
I have been with two ladies who use them and did not enjoy the experience. For one thing, you don't want to watch your partner put the damn thing in there. OMG, a real mood buster for sure. I also never got the feeling it was "natural" or like not using a condom. It was kind of a weird feeling. And in RCG it is not a pretty site to see the device hanging there. Also, as others point out, it makes DATY a bit of a problem. That is a real deal breaker for me. So, to each his own, but I will stick with a regular male version.
Looks organic! Do you know if they biodegrade when you flush them down the toilet? Originally Posted by TinMan

Well, since it's a female condom, I guess only the females can answer that question.
So to you guys that use them...do you apply them to the girls with your mouth?