When a man touches you in a way that makes you cry...

So I got taken out for lunch off the clock today with a guy I've seen a couple times. He pretty much insisted he take me shopping. I was hesitant, especially considering it wasn't to Walmart or Target, but willing. I tried to be careful not to get expensive things, only got a small handful of shoes, nothing terribly expensive (for that store, which was one I wouldn't have gone into on my own) The guy didn't say anything. After 4 pairs of shoes I told him I wanted to go. He didn't want to stop but I insisted. He wanted to get me clothes and designer handbags too but I refused. I'm looking at the receipt now that I'm home, and the gym shoes I thought would be the cheapest and that I didn't even bother looking at the tag for, ended up being over $100 alone. (They are going back) $300 on just 4 pairs of shoes. I didn't do the math but I didn't think it would be that much. He didn't once complain or say no. He asked for nothing in return, not even a kiss. I cannot stop crying.
Sweet guy. You seem like a very nice, caring, honest lady. Your posts indicate that while you provide and it's a business, you are also a genuinely caring person. He was probably just happy having company, and some guys just like making a lady happy. Obviously, you shouldn't try to take advantage of a guy or situation like that, but also enjoy it!
You can carry 4 pairs of shoes in your hand ?
Good for you Honey, you seem to be one of, if not the sweetest ladies here.

While I'm not a believer of karma, maybe this was a great example. It's not hard to see why someone would want to pamper you, the ones that do not in the least expect something are the ones you want to do the most for. Sounds like a great start to the weekend - enjoy.
Cook him dinner and bang him all night.(freebie of course). That will show your appreciation.
Sounds like a generous dude
Man am I ever glad her post went the way it did. Which is very nice I might say. Just to prove what an idiot I am and remove all doubt at first I thought it referred to violence. I'll take my dumbass back to bed now.
Perhaps, he thinks you're a nice lady. The best way to show your appreciation is to just keep being nice.
Girl stop...you deserve that...you just came back from a short vacation from us here...you really really deserve to be spoiled and pampered...that guy recognized that and took action....kudos to him....

P.s. glAd to see you back honey...we need more sweet people around here imho
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-18-2017, 09:47 AM
Ladies here tend to try and be more practical because we are overcoming hardships.

Step back and take a breath. Enjoy something frivolous once in a while.

New shoes can make you walk taller, smile more when you​ wear them, and snowball into happier times.

Also, the title of this thread had me ready to grab my baseball bat and swing on a mofo. So glad it was the happy cry and not another...
It is perfectly acceptable to receive once in a while.

It was a gift from the gent.

Enjoy it!
Honey he is very lucky to have you as a Provider because I know of some other not so ethical Providers that would eat a nice guy like him alive, taking terrible advantage of him. but you...didn't. It was nice of you to share this, this shows what good character you have.
  • BLM69
  • 03-18-2017, 05:22 PM
Enjoy the gifts and take care of him real good
Know that feel bro. When a providers touches and you cry when you pee after. SoGoodMudkip.gif
  • harry
  • 03-18-2017, 09:32 PM
Also, the title of this thread had me ready to grab my baseball bat and swing on a mofo. So glad it was the happy cry and not another... Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Thanks Ze for this comment as it literally made me LOL and boy did I need that today! I also had the same thought about the title and I'm so glad that I was wrong.

Honey, you seem to have a genuinely good heart and a sweet, gentle soul. Obviously your friend recognizes that and found a way to let you know. I'm happy for you