118 Spa Irving

Stopped by 118 Spa in Irving today to do some recon. Massage price $65 for 1 hr and $100 for 90 minutes. They do have a frequent flyer program. On the back of their business card obtain stamps for each massage. After 5 massages get a free 30 minute massage or 1 hour massage for $30. Spoke with the short average looking Chinese lady who was very nice and friendly. She held my hand and said "I give you massage right now". I told her that I was in the area and just stopping by to see and get information. They open @10am but for some reason she told me that I could come at 9AM. I will have to stop back by soon to check their offerings and see other talent available.
She is L1 for sure she sounds like the owner. There is another lady that works there who is older a little thinner I want to try. Anybody have any information on her. The owner will try to upsell you to see her tits but don't do it. Don't do it there is nothing to see
  • slap
  • 09-13-2018, 06:36 PM
The ladies that work there are usually pretty homely . You can def get L1 there. I’ve only seen 1 ok looking lady and she didn’t offer me anything.

The place always smells like the toilet just got blown up
She is L1 for sure she sounds like the owner. There is another lady that works there who is older a little thinner I want to try. Anybody have any information on her. The owner will try to upsell you to see her tits but don't do it. Don't do it there is nothing to see Originally Posted by Thaiman
Lol.... that must have been her because she wasn't thin and she wasn't fat. I didn't smell any weird odors there. So only 2 working there?
I think so
I went to this place last week, and all i can say is WASTE of time and money. Do not go there, service was rushed and lady tried to charge way more than an amp