How are you keeping warm??

I'm certainly not looking forward to this "Coldest Christmas" in years we are going to have! I sure hope the power grid is able to keep up this go around. I mean there are definitely others ways of keeping warm in these times I enjoy a great massage and cuddles to keep warm!
Sammy, I plan on taking the motorcycle out for a ride and test my heated gear. Should be toasty, I hope… otherwise all my batteries are charged just in case. Grocery shelves are getting bare, again. Stay warm sexy.

IB
Warmer in Austin. Or sa?
Keeping warm in Austin! This wind chill is no joke! About to take a nap myself but I'll be up around noon. Weather like this calls for a nice massage and cuddles in my opinion honestly!
Whelp yesterday it was so cold my battery needed a jump! People are so cold, I asked four people for a jump, one woman was sitting outside on her porch (3 men 1woman) 5th person said yes.

Now I dont know if its a, Austin thing or just this places thermostat, only goes to 75 or 78?

So have a box heater by the bed, even The last night it was hard to feel and normally it make it hot in this room..

So under the blankets for me.
Doing just fine have a couple space heaters and have a thermostat at 65 and I’m fine. I doubt will lose power it’s not 8° and a foot of snow on the ground and we’ve only been cold now for one day.
I am trying to keep warm. I have spare batteries and candles and my space heater just in case
so far I am doing well.
Baileys Irish Cream in Death Wish Coffee with a splash of 1800.

Btw, it's the Houston members that have driven me to drinking hi-test coffee. I would like to thank you Austinites for being mostly reasonable.

Btw, it's the Houston members that have driven me to drinking hi-test coffee. I would like to thank you Austinites for being mostly reasonable. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
You’re welcome. Merry Christmas!

Btw, it's the Houston members that have driven me to drinking hi-test coffee. I would like to thank you Austinites for being mostly reasonable. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Bwahaha that's because Austinites are far better in my opinion. And I do mean the true Unicorn ones, not the ones who migrated from Cali lol Merry Christmas to everyone! Today is like any other day for me though, don't have much of a family to spend it with anymore so just another fun filled day.
I'm sick of this back and forth heat - pick a season already lol.
I need to come see you soon Sammy, lmk when you are up my way again please.