What's This Called?

Is there a term for a session where a woman provides a man with a BBBJCiM, then kisses him and feeds his load back to him?

Yeah..yeah..I know that some high-schooler is going to say "Gay" but that's expected around here. But what is this process called if anything?
I haven't, and won't, participate in that but I think some refer to it on here as a snowball for some reason.
I fully support the double standard of not doing that.

It is referred to as "snowball".
Snowball.

Usually they swallow before kissing but I've learned that the right woman can make you do things you've swore you'd never do.
While definitely not a fan of snowballing with a lady friend, I've found that the ladies I've visited who enjoy their taste on my mouth also find it a turn on when a gent isn't afraid of a bit of his remains on her lips during a passionate kiss...the results can be simply amazing!

Just my $0.02
WALDT - but I call it eeeeeeeeewwwwwwww.
That is why you are a chat modtard.
Regurgitation?
I love snowballing, most guys do not enjoy this but it's a turn on for me a man who isn't afraid of his own juices!!
I am not a fan of CIM or snowballing.....but I do love to taste me on my partners lips. Yes, I have a double standard!
I am not a fan of CIM or snowballing.....but I do love to taste me on my partners lips. Yes, I have a double standard! Originally Posted by Kendall4U

Why is it women can get away with having double standards?
SNOBALLIN'

I've experienced this several different ways, but I think it's hotttt!!!!
I have never done this but recently I saw this activity in a review. I was intrigued however I don't think I have enough courage to partake.
snowballing can be so fu%kin HOT!
I like to refer to it as "baby-birding"

Spikebaby