Star War Bondage. Is this in really bad taste?

I always knew that lego's had some questionable .... what is the word? Just a bit of Friday night musing.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg lego star wars bondage - Copy.jpeg (46.0 KB, 379 views)
I'm not much for bondage scene, but with this kind of spin on it, I just might try it.
  • Mokoa
  • 06-10-2016, 10:39 PM
Jabba did have Leia on a leash in Return Of the Jedi...

Fuck George Lucas and the bantha he rode in on. Han shot first!
  • HUMP!
  • 06-11-2016, 01:26 PM
Just don't post it in "The Kids Room" board and you'll be fine.

Originally Posted by Mokoa

When I first saw Princess Leah in the brass bikini, collar and leash at the theater in 1977 or 78 it was at that moment I knew I had kinks.
Or willing to get one? I have a stormtrooper mask ... we need to get together!
Well, this isn't Star Wars but ... I've seen it before. A few times. But it's kindof fun.
Attached Images File Type: jpg lego bdsm cute resized.jpg (58.4 KB, 242 views)
Damn. That's huge. I need to make the image smaller.

EW

Edited to add: Resized the above image. Jeesh.
Damn. That's huge. I need to make the it smaller. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I've heard this before. You're going to have to work at it, but I believe you have the power to do so. Just watch out for the juice!

LOL.
I think it's cute.
Attached Images File Type: jpg sexystorm.jpg (13.5 KB, 230 views)
When I first saw Princess Leah in the brass bikini, collar and leash at the theater in 1977 or 78 it was at that moment I knew I had kinks. Originally Posted by boomvang
+1
What boomvang said.... !!
  • Mokoa
  • 06-12-2016, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Mokoa
When I first saw Princess Leah in the brass bikini, collar and leash at the theater in 1977 or 78 it was at that moment I knew I had kinks. Originally Posted by boomvang
Return Of the Jedi came out in May of 1983.
Return Of the Jedi came out in May of 1983. Originally Posted by Mokoa
I stand corrected. I knew that a few minutes after I made that post but let it alone. I figured it would be important enough to someone and I would be busted, There are too many Star Wars historians to get away with such a misstatement.

I can cast no nerd stones that's for sure. Star wars isn't something I never put a lot of energy into. This may piss you off, but the first movie that came out in 77 or 78 is still the only one I have seen beginning to end in a single setting.

But that doesn't mean my comment about Leah in the collar and leash is inaccurate. That set me squirming in my seat what ever year it was. Didn't they add other Jaba scenes digitally after the fact years later? I think I saw that on a documentary somewhere.

You know if you want to set the eyes to rolling of all the other Star Wars fans and impress no one but me you out to check out Joseph Campbell's "Hero with a thousand faces". I haven't read it personally, but Joseph Campbell was interviewed by Bill Moyers at George Lucas Skywalker Ranch in 1988. The 6 hour conversation that came out of that is the best thing that has ever been on Television. Campbell's writing of mythological archetypes is where Lucas got his inspiration for the Star Wars Saga.

Regardless of where a culture forms on this planet the myth that is part of the foundation of that culture is common to the myth of other cultures across the world. Han Solo, Ulysses and hundreds of others are fundamentally the same.

I'm going to buy the collective works of Joseph Campbell in just a few minutes. Be my luck some archetypal Jungian will bust my chops for loose information about a book I haven't read.
I think it's cute. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston

Can anyone say Cos Play? I wonder how Victoria would give "helmet" in her costume though?