URL / Website: https://xiannuge8388.com/view/13519
City: nowhereville
State: Texas
Address: 404 notfound st, nowhereville, Texas
Activities: massage, sex
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Only the eyes and the foreheads on the pictures resemble her. Other parts are way over photoshoped. She looks to be in her 30s. Average build and nothing exaggerated. Her face looks cute.
Recommendation: No
I'll just write about the booking experience here. It is as dramatic as it gets.
I don't understand why the K-studios have this down but the Chinese ones are so fucking complicated...I mean even indy girls do this better.

This is pretty much why I'll avoid the C-studios until they get their shit together.
I don't understand why the K-studios have this down but the Chinese ones are so fucking complicated...I mean even indy girls do this better.

This is pretty much why I'll avoid the C-studios until they get their shit together. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
They are cheaper and they might also have a more aggressive marketing strategy. Their girls always have customers lined up. It seems K studio girls usually don't see this level of traffic. There is another C studio I reviewed before. They often have $500/hr girls, and they are slow too. To be honest, if I am richer, I would visit the $500 girls more frequent. They are not that much younger and prettier than the K girls, but their quality might be more consistent. And because they see less customers, they might be able to provide better service.
So the hotels are actually legit? I was staying away due to the constant promotion.
So the hotels are actually legit? I was staying away due to the constant promotion. Originally Posted by justgames1220
This particular one is legit. I am not sure about others.
However, due to the aggressive booking strategy, I highly suspect that LE will take some actions. But because of their isolated structure, I can see that their ring leader won't be arrested. Only the clients and a few of the girls will take the hit. The leader will just move on getting new girls in.