Tired of SOME of these newbies in the Welcome section.

What is it with SOME of these welcome ads lately that have one or more of the following: no menu, no donation, no availability info, no incall/outcall info, no photos - not even one, etc etc

Is this a new trend?

LNPS

Lazy New Providers Syndrome.

If they are this lazy posting their very first ad which is suppose to help them get their foot into the door, imagine what will their BCD be like:

dead fishes....

... and dead fishes usually smells fishy....

I don't like fishy smells on a girl!

When I see an AD I want it to attract my attention right away and give me all the information I need right there and then to make a buying decision;

WITHOUT needing to PM the newbie back and forth asking for info only to receive in return either vague replies that don't answer my questions, crickets or the recipient's inbox is full message.

Also these newbies starting at $300 per hour is Fucking absurd.

You to get your foot in the door first, learn to take baby steps and walk before you can run.

So many of these newbies lately that other Hobbyists have seen for $300 while they were still NOT VERIFIED turned out to be not any good;

then they are already raising their prices based on the amount of people PM them asking for more info, NOT on the actual number of people that do actually physically see them for a session.

Furthermore the overall quality of some of the newbies have gone downhill.

Every other one that I've opened in the past few weeks is an YIKES! and UGH! and OMFG (and not in a good way)!!

Hence why I haven't had a review since July 8th.

There hasn't been anyone new I really want to meet.

I do have a TDL of girls that been here for a while with YES review but as of right now, I need to go through them and pick the ones I really really really want to see.

It's over 60 names long and I can't catch them all. They are not Pokemon Prizes.
Not that any of this matters because those ladies you speak about probably won't read this anyway.

I haven't seen a newbie in a while (unless she was working with someone I knew) I notice a lot of cookie cutter ads in the welcome wagon that all look the same, same format, same menu, etc. Then when you talk to the provider you find out something listed on her ad isn't on her menu. Then why put it there in first place??
Then when you talk to the provider you find out something listed on her ad isn't on her menu. Then why put it there in first place?? Originally Posted by txboi817
Probably her dumb manager/pimp wrote the ad.

Like those 3-4 AA girls ads posted in the same 24 +/- hours period all referring to themselves as Stallion.

You know a pimp wrote those ads.
Probably her dumb manager/pimp wrote the ad.

Like those 3-4 AA girls ads posted in the same 24 +/- hours period all referring to themselves as Stallion.

You know a pimp wrote those ads. Originally Posted by CG2014
I'm surprised that pimps can spell, let alone write an ad but yeah you're totally right about that. By messaging some of them, I can tell it's not the girl in the ad who is responding.
Also recently in past month and a half we had welcome ads posted and the "lady" in the ad disappeared right away after posting the ad, didn't post any more information about herself or reply to inquiries;

no reviews were ever written about them because no one has seen them.

Bots writing ads the same way it's being done on Craig List?
Wash your balls. That is all.
" Get paid to fuck? How EASY!! "

This is the mindset of countless ladies today with a smartphone. This takes more effort than spreading legs.

It will take them time to realize that there is more to this. If not, they simply sink to the bottom.
yes, lots of new and crummy ads lately, hopefully it's a Summer phenomenon and we'll see more labor put in the advertisements after Labor Day..
This is just way too personal and subjective. Really, fuck the drama, just hobby and have fun. Find what is right for you.
" Get paid to fuck? How EASY!! "

This is the mindset of countless ladies today with a smartphone. This takes more effort than spreading legs.

It will take them time to realize that there is more to this. If not, they simply sink to the bottom. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
You're a very reasonable (and sexy) lady. What would be your estimate of time put in for a one hour session? Advertising, reference checking, texts or emails that "I can't wait to see you too baby", shower, shave, etc?

Think this game is a lot harder than some imagine. Then there's the gals that have a separate incall to maintain, that's a whole ordeal in itself.
Shitty clients shitty providers you try get over on people that's what you people get why should they give a fuck..
That's right y'all want that bbfs special
Staff edit: Outing is not accepted here at all.
I'm starting to think this TS all his life has made him a tad bitter.
Why is that TS moron outing someone in my thread about newbies welcome ads?

I wasn't here and I didn't see what (s)he posted.

Many of these TS are bitter unhappy ANGRY people because they are confused in their own sexuality and identity.

They don't know if they are male or female or eunuchs!