URL / Website: -
City: houston
State: Texas
Address: Stafford
Activities: Cbj and mish
Hair Length and Color: Black long
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Pretty face, ok booty, zero tits, lots of stretch marks.
Recommendation: No
At least it shows advertising works.
  • Pbmgd
  • 07-24-2018, 10:10 AM
What a disaster. Sorry that happened to you.
  • Trey
  • 07-24-2018, 04:45 PM
She's sent me a couple texts saying I'm a liar. Also sent a screen shot with full review. Either way she got someone to write a positive review. Lol she wanted me to write one while I was there. Wonder if she supervised lol.
Oh dude
Thank you for the heads up.
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....... ...........................

Well you get what you pay for lol..thanks for TOFTT
  • pxmcc
  • 07-24-2018, 10:24 PM
lol. well if you want to feel better, i had a hot date tonite-April Jancen....that was a disaster. so u good in the grand scheme of things..
Your review is too kind. She is a nasty disgusting human with no sense of hygiene. Her hygiene is on par with homeless dudes that sleep under a bridge. The kind of chick you burn your clothes after seeing as well as burn the car you drove to see her. Get a skin transplant too.
Your review is too kind. She is a nasty disgusting human with no sense of hygiene. Her hygiene is on par with homeless dudes that sleep under a bridge. The kind of chick you burn your clothes after seeing as well as burn the car you drove to see her. Get a skin transplant too. Originally Posted by Bigdawg300
YIKES!! Bigdawg, is this based on your own experience, or the OP's listed above?
  • pxmcc
  • 07-25-2018, 04:19 AM
Your review is too kind. She is a nasty disgusting human with no sense of hygiene. Her hygiene is on par with homeless dudes that sleep under a bridge. The kind of chick you burn your clothes after seeing as well as burn the car you drove to see her. Get a skin transplant too. Originally Posted by Bigdawg300
folmfao...
sounds like the witness protection plan..
  • Trey
  • 07-25-2018, 04:40 AM
Honestly I agree with him. Ashamed of myself on this one. I wasnt gonna do the damn review. I really need a rebound fuck I'm depressed after this. Maybe it's time to hang it up. I was better than this. I am better than this, this last batch of shat I've put up. It's my bday next month. I don't even have a prospect. All things come to an end. We shall see.
BlakThawt, no personal experience with her. My comments are based on written review.

Trey,
Man, don’t get depressed. Find some premium ass to make up for this experience. Do a doubles. Don’t leave the hobby with this chick as your send off. Find a hot chick with a good notel, or you get the room at a nice hotel. Glad you did the review. You saved others from making the same mistake. That’s the spirit of eccie, helping your brethren.