Serious Question To All Hobbyist ...😞

I wanted to set up a poll however not sure how so I'm hoping all of you will just chime in.

You have a meeting scheduled with a provider ( does not have to be me��) and when you arrive you find her attractive and everything but yyou notice her eyes are Red
Either one or both.

(Sometimes little oopsies happen..and Semen if squirted in our eyes well.
I heard it might take 24 hours

Would you want her to inform you prior to the date about the pink or red eye or eyes?)

Should she not mention it and cancel the meeting asap?

Do you ...

A.) Continue, still get your nasty

B.) Have her wear sunglasses?

C.) it freaking turns you on..����

��What would you do?
And what would you hope she would Do?
I want to learn you...��And I'm sure the ladies might get a hoot from this post��
A,
as long as it's nothing contagious.
FYI,most guys wouldn't even notice or would just think it was from "other" activities.
A...
A,
as long as it's nothing contagious.
FYI,most guys wouldn't even notice or would just think it was from "other" activities. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
This
These guys are freaks. Your eyes could be bloodshot red from the Ebola virus and they will run and go get a hazmat suit and come back with just their cock hanging out and want you to suck it.
I dont look at the eyes anyways. Wouldnt even notice.
Always look at their eyes, wouldn't matter to me!
These guys are freaks. Your eyes could be bloodshot red from the Ebola virus and they will run and go get a hazmat suit and come back with just their cock hanging out and want you to suck it. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

And who said DM doesn't have a sense of humor
If it is an irritation then (A)
If it is contagious ...like pink eye ... let’s cancel.
These guys are freaks. Your eyes could be bloodshot red from the Ebola virus and they will run and go get a hazmat suit and come back with just their cock hanging out and want you to suck it. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
That's right!
#BBBJovereverything

Is there something wrong with that?
Cancel...
Cancel if contagious. I think an explanation is good, too.