Shower before or when you arrive?

For me I would never go to an appointment unless I had just showered but I understand that may not be enough so shower again when you arrive. mainly this is for the comfort of the ladies and just shows respect. I expect them to have just showered as well.
I think XOC has a great policy: the clock doesn't start until after you have showered.
Anyway I guess that is the difference between a top notch agency and the ones local to Houston. I wish there were more of this caliber coming this way.
I totally agree I typically shower before the session, either before I leave the house or when I arrive.

It goes both ways too. I had one provider show up at my hotel smelling like pot. I met her in the parking lot and walked her past the front desk. As we walked past the front desk someone in a group in lobby of the hotel shouted "who smells like pot."

Got up to the hotel room and ask " u want to shower?"
before and when i arrive and i bring my own toiletries...
I always liked it when the lady and I took a shower together. Good foreplay and we knew each other would be clean.
I totally love that
I've never heard of a provider deducting shower time from the session time. That's insane!
One thing I loved about the spas was the shower table.
I wish I could implement that into my location.
I have everything ready without asking for a gent to shower when he arrives or when he leaves.
I can't understand why showering would put a chick out of the way so much that they cut your time. That's just rude. Talk about a "clock watcher". So, yup they have a great policy.
I always shower before I head out to our session.
For me I would never go to an appointment unless I had just showered but I understand that may not be enough so shower again when you arrive. mainly this is for the comfort of the ladies and just shows respect. I expect them to have just showered as well.
I think XOC has a great policy: the clock doesn't start until after you have showered.
Anyway I guess that is the difference between a top notch agency and the ones local to Houston. I wish there were more of this caliber coming this way. Originally Posted by rlowden
Is that an agency thing? Maybe because they book back to back?

I can't see independents deducting shower time. God knows we LOVE for you to take a shower.
I try to shower before. Sometimes its not possible.
If the lady slows me a shower I will always take one there
I try to shower before. Sometimes its not possible.
If the lady slows me a shower I will always take one there
  • Trey
  • 09-24-2019, 07:20 PM
I remember a chick that wanted a tip for me taking a shower.

For me depends on if I'm coming from work or not if I need to shower at your place.
Its a must that I shower before session in her incall. I need for her to be as comfortable and enthusiastic as possible about putting her mouth down there.

If I'm hosting I make it very obvious that a shower was taken within 30 min
I always shower before I head out to our session. Originally Posted by azteclust
I bet it's a quick 1. Like they say 1 and done lol... not much to do.
Is that an agency thing? Maybe because they book back to back?

I can't see independents deducting shower time. God knows we LOVE for you to take a shower. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
+2