Any one else having issues?

All morning on different browsers, different devices and different location all the hobby related sites I frequent are ether down or very glitchy. Any one else experiencing this. I hope all is well in the digital hobby world.
Same issues. Have not been able to access H2 or any site all morning. ??
Same issues. Have not been able to access H2 or any site all morning. ?? Originally Posted by Funluvnteddybear71
I thought it was just me. I'm sure with updates and high traffic volume we should expect delays until its upgraded. Could also be due to the new adverts that have been added.
Are y’all using xfinitywifi by any chance? If, so I recommend connecting to another network. I wasn’t able to access h2 today as well until I disconnected from xfinitywifi and connected to my att internet
I have xfinity. It's the fucking worst.
I have xfinity. It's the fucking worst. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Yes, I hate it too but sometimes when I’m not at home my phone automatically connects to it. I was connected to it today but once I disconnected and used my att service I was able to access other sites that I weren’t able to
I have xfinity. It's the fucking worst. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Girl. I canceled mine also.
Plus NEVER use your home wifi for your hobby devices.
Alot if wifi have settings to keep those type of sitesa from being used on their wifi
So where do we post beside h2 ?
Is site returning anytime soon