Hobby Traffic

I dont know how some of you guys do it.
With i10 in shambles... are you gents still making your hobby journeys? How has the weather bs affected your hobbyist agenda?
Should ladies expect delays from our regular escapades?

Personally I have a trip planned out to the Beaumont-Lake Charles area...

Saw on the news today they are trying to open it up....

Anyhow, until then I'm around Houston enjoying the sunshine for now.

Everyone be safe
I wouldn't worry about the Houston area. East....I don't know
I wouldn't worry about the Houston area. East....I don't know Originally Posted by tbone2u

One of my fav gents wont be over this way because of travel... something about going thru Winny.lol. I have NO idea I personally dont drive when I travel... I actually LOATHE DRIVING lol....
I stay on the eastside of houston. With all the good stuff in westside of houston, I'm out of luck. Wish I could relocate to that side of town but is close where I work. So I just set up a arrange time and take a road trip. Is also good to know some local eastside so that way I can just shoot a text and bang I'm there
There's an east side of Houston?
I heard today they're reconfiguring I-10 at the San Jacinto bridge so that there will be one lane each way on the eastbound side. There was major damage to the westbound side due to the barge collisions. Still, with only one lane in each direction, major bottleneck there, and alternates like 225 to Fred Hartman bridge, and Hwy 90 to the north, will all be horrific until I-10 gets back to normal.

The water has gone down in Winnie, so I-10 is open again there, as is Hwy 73 to Port Arthur.

A65
thanks for updates
Im coming to htown next week from Lafayette..hope roads are all ready to go by then.

my thoughts go to all affected!
DR, you might want to consider going thru Baytown to get to 225, then Houston from there. Or, once you get to Beaumont, take the College St. exit, turn right, and follow it out of town - that's Hwy 90. Pretty sure that'll get you to Beltway 8, then you can go south from there to I-10 past the bridge issue. Safe travels!

A65
  • RoxyG
  • 09-25-2019, 09:08 AM
Im heading to Beaumont this week and Im dreading the traffic around the bridge area with lanes being closed. The last time there were lanes shit down on that bridge, the traffic was backed up for miles
I wouldn't worry about the Houston area. East....I don't know Originally Posted by tbone2u
My Little cousin is i10 east inside the belt. Guys are getting to her just fine.
Thanks for the updates everyone
Roxy pm me
Roxy pm me Originally Posted by Moose87
Plz pm me any Beaumont info u have. Thanks in advance.