Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...g/201652929138
City: Colonie
State: New York
Address: Wolf Rd
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Ebony girl, thin right body.
Recommendation: Yes
Warren we need your review not a newbie review- this has been his only post
Sorry, man. My days of taking one for the team are long gone lol
Sorry, man. My days of taking one for the team are long gone lol Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
Anyone of our esteemed members enjoyed Jasmine...her dance card will be full if she's as good as this review says she is.

Please and thank you.

AD
this one has intriegued me but seemed tgtbt for my eye
So you can wait 17 days and then post a review? Encounter was 10/2 and he joined 17 days later? Didn't think that was possible but I will remember that for next time. Not arguing the point just an observation
So you can wait 17 days and then post a review? Encounter was 10/2 and he joined 17 days later? Didn't think that was possible but I will remember that for next time. Not arguing the point just an observation Originally Posted by Scoot642
I believe you have up to 30 days to submit a review to receive premium access.
I believe you have up to 30 days to submit a review to receive premium access. Originally Posted by hobbyist1
We all get busy ... they give us grace period if we want pa credit...they still feel the info valid... but you know how things change...or ymmv... or shill reviews...stay safe guys
Well this review Saved me a provider fee today, because I just got off reading this. Fact.
I called this girl two weeks ago. Told her I would be down the following day around 5. Following day I contacted her and told her I was on my way. 10 minutes away she says she got a call to go do a private lap dance so she would be around later. Like we did have an appointment, right? I have things to take care of in the area anyway so I hung around. I went to her hotel and waited in the parking lot thinking maybe I could sneak peak when her Uber dropped her off. She never got dropped off. Quite certain she never left. Not sure why she would pass up getting paid. Maybe she was just playing games? Maybe she got scared? Who knows but I left and went next door. My conversation with her left me believing she is young, immature, and maybe a little unstable. Unfortunately, that seems to be what I like. One of these days I will try again
The providers who are more professional business people will emphasize screening, appointments, have clear expectations, and generally will be more reliable as a result. The ones who are more "easy money" will be more of a first-come first-served, if I don't need your money right this instant I don't need you.

Everybody can have a missed connection of course, but if you want to plan your funtime in advance, the more established providers are a surer bet. Unfortunately, that can also mean more expensive.
I visited her today for a ss as I always do meeting someone for the first time. She is legit and the physical description by biggame is accurate. I did not have time to experience what biggame had done. But I had a feeling that she could be fun. All I can say is she is not bad for a ss. One thing that stood out today is the strong smell of smoke, which is really preventing me from staying longer.
Thank Harry