Date: 10/24/20
Name: Sarah
Phone: 845 535 9877
Email Address: None
URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...t/086909647170
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: There was a big school near by
Hair Length and Color: Blond, up in a bun.....she would not take it down even know I asked her
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'5", bigger girl with a lot of extra padding....smaller size BBW. Big tits, small nips, shaved bald, big ass, thick legs......so ya I guess she was a BBW
Recommendation: No
Thanks much for Toftt. Had her on my radar just hadn't contacted yet. The area code is for downstate NY Westchester Putnam county n above. So perhaps the college sophomore thing was a fib. Pics look good maybe a bit on thick side but I personally would have been none too happy to be greeted by a BBW. Maybe a lot of the no touching my things and such was covid related, who knows. Again, thanks for Toftt n doing review
Wow. Just wow. She sounds legit crazy.
I wouldn't say crazy.........she is just looking to do as little as she has too and hoping the guy pops as quickly as possiile.......CBJ, no DATY, no FIV, no FIA, no mish, no CG, DS only, 400 for greek. she has a GPS and is not worth the time or money..........she is just not meant for this job and go back to the mall if she wants to make money.