Email Address: -
URL / Website: Posts on STG occasionally w/ no pics
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Smelly hotel on Rt 5
Hair Length and Color: Medium dirty blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5'7. Very petite and nice figure. Small As and a round booty. One of the best pussys I have ever seen. No signs of bad habits
Recommendation: Yes
This is the same Amanda from downstate that Edgar S. has been raving about? I have never seen neither a picture nor an ad for her. Do you have a link?
sounds great except for the hotel. I may have to give her a shot, but a pic or link would be great
She doesn't put pic in ad but offers to send you one. Can find link in my review I would imagine. Btw, when I went to see her a second time (nicer hotel) she ghosted me after I arrived, and later got the "family emergency " excuse. So she can be a bit flaky n her Tcb skills not the greatest (sometimes return texts take a while) but overall agree with reviewer about experience.
cant be the same one right? thought edgar said she was late 20's? early 30's idk now. hummmm
This is a different Amanda.... The other Amanda usually is with Camille and will be in town this Wed. Area code is also different. Amanda and Camille are usually in the Fishkill area. Hope this helps.
Sorry gents for the delayed response. Yes Amanda Bordeaux is a totally different provider from Fishkill, her description is also a bit different. This Amanda is local to Albany, she does send pictures on request, I will see if she will let me post some so you guys can determine if you want to take the plunge lol
Ms Bordeuxx will send photo upon request.