Nikki in Newburgh

https://hudson-valley.skipthegames.c...y/825439486111
Phone:845/476-6916

Note: the Ad says Wurtsburo but I met her in Newburgh

I really worked hard to get in touch with Nikki. And it was worth it. Nikki and I chatted back and forth and finally agreed to meet at her Newburgh location, where the woman inside ignites desire the way only few can. Nikki is the the woman in the pictures and she is the erotic thrill I had read about in so many reviews before I contacted her for a visit.

She greeted me in a fishnet bodysuit with stockings and hugged me. She backed up, embraced me again and kissed me deeply. We chit-chatted for a bit about the trip here and the crazy traffic, but she wanted to play. She climbed on the bed and told me to take my shirt off (probably a LE check) and I complied. I continued to get undressed as she watched from the bed on all fours. She beckoned me over with her finger, and, then, kneeling on the bed she took almost all of me into her mouth enveloping my cock with her lips she sensuously sucked and slid and licked and slurped all with eye contact, until I gasped out that I was going to blow. Nikki is among the best down there. Truly. But she whispered, "not yet." She switched positions to lay on her back, and handed me the raincoat. She cooed as I entered and as I thrust into her again and again she moaned and played with her breasts until I let go.
She cleaned me up and we got to know each other a little bit, but I was really turned on and wanted to play again. So did she. She started again with a slow sensual blowjob, milking me, then caressing and sucking on each of my balls, before she whispered, How would you like me this time?" I asked for doggy and she said, "As long as you are gentle. Please. You are kind of big." She got on her hands knees and wagged her gorgeous round little ass as if to invite me in. She took me in her hands and guided me in very slowly. I was really holding back because I was ready to go. But I started slowly and listened to her moans and sighs for for cues so I could find my rhythm. She responded by pushing her ass into me and grinding. Nikki's audibles could make me cum all by themselves. She really knows how to please a man. I held on to her hips and thrust deeply and forcefully as she reached back and grasped my arm. I came again, I think even faster than the first time around.
Nikki knows how to please a man and how to make you feel like you are the last one on earth. She begins her session as soon as you walk through the door, when she looks into you and caresses your body before a single button is unbuttoned.
I met with Nikki about two years ago near Yankee Lake- same very positive encounter...She is classy and a real GFE!!!!
always wanted to fuck her.........maybe I should give her a call.
What was the damage?