Waffle house

waffle house is still one of my favorite places to eat. I could eat breakfast anytime of day. Hopefully on my upcoming trip to kc they'll be open for business!!
Xoxoxo

ENJOY YALLS upcoming WEEK!! OH AND Yess!!! These pics are of MY ass!!Non-believers can come and check it out themselves!
I don't beleive it. I think I need to come verify
waffle house is still one of my favorite places to eat. I could eat breakfast anytime of day. Hopefully on my upcoming trip to kc they'll be open for business!!
Xoxoxo

ENJOY YALLS upcoming WEEK!! OH AND Yess!!! These pics are of MY ass!!Non-believers can come and check it out themselves!
Originally Posted by daddyzlilgirlalwayz
As opposed to the rainbow socks photo which was proven to not be you. So why again would you post pictures of someone else and act like they're you?

Again with these gimmick angles: all ass photos = No tits.
My point was that I had thought somebody had stolen her pic.
Lmfao! Drama n gossip...I feel as if I'm back in high school when I read posts on here. I like reading it, just ain't in high school anymore, therefore I don't like to post to often.
However because I'm told these pics I've posted ain't of me, I feel as if I should speak up. But then again, the people who know me, know that I don't give two fucks what anyone anywhere has to to say about me, or what people think about me. Their opinions don't mean shit really.
On my next trip to kc, ima bring my rainbow socks and I'd appreciate it so everybody who disbelieves can become believers id like the friends that I see to write a review of me n my cute ass in them socks!!
N these other ass pics some of which have my damn face in them cannot be said ain't mine. But for the disbelievers come check it out for yourself. Shit I have how many encounters? All which can say I am who I am, and look the way I do. I'm also on other sites which do picture verification. But its whatever! As far as tits go, I don't have much and I like my ass much better. But if I'm allowed to post a tit pic on here I'll just have to do that.
But just so everyone knows eventually ill be getting a boob job. N so my title pics today will not look like the ones later. Ill do a before n after pic in the same post for all my Non-believers.... find some better things to do with your spare time than try to pick thru every single thing a provider says, or posts. If its your cup a tea cool, if not so be it. Don't mean you got to be dramatic and make a long drawn out novel about shit. I said my peace ✌.
Lmfao! Drama n gossip...I feel as if I'm back in high school when I read posts on here. I like reading it, just ain't in high school anymore, therefore I don't like to post to often.
However because I'm told these pics I've posted ain't of me, I feel as if I should speak up. But then again, the people who know me, know that I don't give two fucks what anyone anywhere has to to say about me, or what people think about me. Their opinions don't mean shit really.
On my next trip to kc, ima bring my rainbow socks and I'd appreciate it so everybody who disbelieves can become believers id like the friends that I see to write a review of me n my cute ass in them socks!!
N these other ass pics some of which have my damn face in them cannot be said ain't mine. But for the disbelievers come check it out for yourself. Shit I have how many encounters? All which can say I am who I am, and look the way I do. I'm also on other sites which do picture verification. But its whatever! As far as tits go, I don't have much and I like my ass much better. But if I'm allowed to post a tit pic on here I'll just have to do that.
But just so everyone knows eventually ill be getting a boob job. N so my title pics today will not look like the ones later. Ill do a before n after pic in the same post for all my Non-believers.... find some better things to do with your spare time than try to pick thru every single thing a provider says, or posts. If its your cup a tea cool, if not so be it. Don't mean you got to be dramatic and make a long drawn out novel about shit. I said my peace ✌. Originally Posted by daddyzlilgirlalwayz
Honey don't let one person affect you.
You and I have a long history!

You are pretty amazing bcd and as a woman.
Looking Good Sweetie You shouldn’t have too Explain anything Your Reviews Speaks for Themselves Nice Pics and I Love Waffle House too.
You know how I feel about you Jay!!!!
Sexy pics, Jay Jay! Let’s get a short stack sometime soon!
  • moman
  • 02-22-2021, 10:14 PM
I like you just the way you are. Sexy as hell.
But just so everyone knows eventually ill be getting a boob job. N so my title pics today will not look like the ones later. Ill do a before n after pic in the same post for all my Non-believers.... find some better things to do with your spare time than try to pick thru every single thing a provider says, or posts. If its your cup a tea cool, if not so be it. Don't mean you got to be dramatic and make a long drawn out novel about shit. I said my peace ✌. Originally Posted by daddyzlilgirlalwayz
Sweetie You don’t have to defend yourself against this human. You never have to defend yourself just tell them to shove it
Im gonna need to check out this view and taste the rainbow! I’m south of town.
I will attest, that ass is everything it’s built up to be! Review coming later. One of my ATF.
You sound first class and well educated!
Yes...that ass! BOY!!! I miss it!

KCGator