Did I miss the memo? Showcases

I went to update my showcase and noticed some details such as rates,etc had disappeared, did I miss something?
It's still there...
Rates are not there. At least when I look they are gone. I heard they are having a issue ut are working on it.
Thanks MB I thought I was being punished. lol
Rates and our current specials, where we were able to list services are ALL gone......Umm now we cant post rates or services in our adds, and now we cant refer them to our showcases...............So what is one to do??
Rates and our current specials, where we were able to list services are ALL gone......Umm now we cant post rates or services in our adds, and now we cant refer them to our showcases...............So what is one to do?? Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I will pay you with cock.
Well that SUCKS...What next ...no pics?? When they start the picket line, I will be right there with you ladies....
Rates and our current specials, where we were able to list services are ALL gone......Umm now we cant post rates or services in our adds, and now we cant refer them to our showcases...............So what is one to do?? Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

For the time being you probably need to refer them to your P411 account.
Rates...there are rates????

Specials??? Really???

I never knew.
You have been learning so much lately.
I went to update my showcase and noticed some details such as rates,etc had disappeared, did I miss something? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
New policy. Ladies are no longer allowed to collect fees for services. I'm sorry, we gents don't like it either but what can we do?
I noticed the same thing, then found this thread via search. Was there an annoucment of the change?
New policy. Ladies are no longer allowed to collect fees for services. I'm sorry, we gents don't like it either but what can we do? Originally Posted by JDNorthface
Found it, well sort of. Here's comment from mojojo213
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...95#post2319695
ECCIE is currently going through the process of some software maintenance and upgrades that necessitated taking down that part of the showcases. Please bear with us as we are working to make things better for everyone.

In the meantime, please refer people to your website, P411, DateCheck, ect, account for your rates.

Again, our apologies, but we believe that everyone will be most happy with the changes.

The Colonel