1100 appearance

Drove by 1100 today,lights on, door open at noon. Went in. Lou said he was waiting for a dancer to show up. Could be that train wreck is back open.
I've been stopping in every now and then. He finally had a couple of good looking dancers--one of which was especially hot--but both are gone after only 2-3 weeks on the job. I was there yesterday, and listened to Lou gripe for a while. He's back down to one. She's a blonde named Tyler, and when I walked in, she was heading into one of the private rooms with someone. If she's the blonde I remember from a couple of months ago, I'm not impressed, so I didn't stick around long.
rochester needs a good nude club. I remember going in to the 1100 when there were 4 girls working and 10-15 guys in the place. Or even better, Toppers. Spent a lot of money in that joint.
Agreed. I almost drove out to Playmates last night, but I wasn't up for spending an hour-and-a-half on the road. I keep hoping 1100 Club would turn into something, but I've given up.
  • flcc
  • 10-26-2018, 02:06 PM
does anyone know their number?
does anyone know their number? Originally Posted by flcc
Funny you should ask. Lou was telling me yesterday that he has a hard time recruiting dancers because he doesn't have a phone--and also because girls would drive by, only to find the club closed because no dancers showed up for their shifts that afternoon.
Funny you should ask. Lou was telling me yesterday that he has a hard time recruiting dancers because he doesn't have a phone--and also because girls would drive by, only to find the club closed because no dancers showed up for their shifts that afternoon. Originally Posted by Steve_NYS

no phone or cell,

strippers known to be late ta work but closed by the time they show up.

google 1100 club

yup no phone

and listed as

Club 1100 is recorded closed at this location. If it's incorrectly closed, please report it.
well wtf?
  • flcc
  • 11-11-2018, 01:10 PM
3 pm saturday, closed
3 pm saturday, closed Originally Posted by flcc
I would think not top of, but early in the morning for a gal working at
Stopped by yesterday around 3. Sign on door says $5 admission. Walked in, unimpressive blond and Lou sitting staring at their phones. Neither looked up so I walked over. Asked if they are open and girl replies yeah without even looking up from her phone. Just laughed and walked out. Place could be a money maker with the lack of competition.
was it the skinny blonde with the tattoo around her belly button? Forget her name
Didn't notice. Looked tall, thin,and grungy.
Well, back after typing in webpage. Most likely the dancer was Jenna. Has Aztec tattoo on her stomach.
Nope. Wasnt her