Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: NF, ON
State: -
Address: Lindy’s Lane, next door to the downer
Hair Length and Color: Blonde to shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Prob about 5’6” barefoot, a tiny bit thick, but firm all over. Great rack that looks better with her top off. Prob C cup. Rather attractive face. Nice, friendly not in an overtly fake way.
Recommendation: Yes
Back to the old days...
Is that place next to Suctions still open?
You're up Gman!!
Time to get started moving these suckers.... just like last time.
fuckin Modturds…..
Nice update. Back in the golden era Suctions and PE were the best for just about anything and cheap when we were getting 50-55% more for our USD.
If Seductions is back to the era of anything goes, it may be time to go back out there.
Nice update. Back in the golden era Suctions and PE were the best for just about anything and cheap when we were getting 50-55% more for our USD.
Originally Posted by Zollner
Originally Posted by SteveDaFalls
I used to go to Seductions for years to see a daytime waitress named Terry who was hotter than any daytime dancer. She had long broown hair and a small frame with a great ass. I haven't been to Seductions in years but am going soon. Does anyone know if she's still around.
Pms coming unless we can review future visit we intend to do
I went there two weeks ago, and left. Miss PE and Carrie and Amanda. Great together for private dances !!
Amanda was a fav. Has she popped up dancing at any other club?
New hours at Mints? Not open every night?

I was in Canada about a month ago and stopped in at Seductions at probably something like 6 pm. The place was empty. No customers and two dancers sitting at a table. Nobody on stage. Apparently I was not there at the right time. Next door was moderately busy.
Same, i had extra time after my meeting in canada, so i stopped in at the sundowner 3:30, still plenty of ladies and guys comming in.
Took a dance with a nice asian girl.
Went next store to seductions, and it was empty. 2 ladies, no activity at all
at the back where the massage part is, everything goes there too

I heard Downers is good still but no extras