URL / Website: -
City: Omaha
State: Nebraska
Address: Central Omaha
Activities: Bj,Hj
Hair Length and Color: Longer darker hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: 5'8 150 Ib. Too much unnecsseray makeup with burned tanned body
Recommendation: No
Lmao, yeah right. I doubt it. 2nd review in three years and both negative. Hmmmmm
Gypsy, no idea what you are expecting from these experiences, but I'm guessing you will never find it.
Something smells strange here. Everyone had their own experiences but this one doesn’t make sense.
Something smells strange here. Everyone had their own experiences but this one doesn’t make sense.
Not sure what the problem is, gia is a real lady!
Always strikes me as very odd, a person with 2 reviews talks shit about someone when virtually everyone here knows she is a beautiful, sweet,sexy, and a demon in the sheets
Look at that herd of White Knights! Maybe they didn't click and shit went south. It happens.
Another local whore review gets bashed... smh...I don’t get it. I’ve fucked Gia before many of you. She is nothing special. Not all reviews are positive.
There are always some YMMV situations with providers. But all I can see is the physical description. That is not at all accurate.
Gia has always been super! At least with me.
I have had a few visits with gia and they have always been great like we all know though sometimes things just don't click
So being an old head around here I tend to be a bit skeptic but also understand th YMMV and sometimes it is not what one expects or just does not click. I have been on both sides. Gia will be fine and if he was honest which I have no reason not to think he is not that is fine also.