Dishonest review in 2015 by Anachokkan from Texas

This Hobbyist came to Chicago Last year December 2015. He totally gave me an No Recommendation because I didn't offer him an bbbj. First off he was uncircumcised. If he was then he might could have gotten one. Secondly I had a peach fuzz not hairy. I'm definitely rather have a peach fuzz than Hell of razor bumps on .y V area. He really over exaggerate his review by me. I clearly wish they give us an option to leave reviews for hobbyist on this site.

I've met plenty of gentlemen off of this site such as Superduperalex which he chose to stay discreet on the review.

Hobbyist Anachokkan from Dallas Texas
Was nervous and he told me I can leave because of the bbbj that I didn't give him..

Just thought I should bring it up . I would have him an No too because he was uncircumcised
and wanted a bbbj.
CHOW.
Check out my reviews on TER because TER is more popular in Chicago.
TER#252399
I can be reached threw Via message or threw my personal email address
Check out my reviews on TER because TER is more popular in Chicago.
TER#252399 Originally Posted by Beautifulstar
With that being said, I don't think anyone would've jumped on ECCIE To research you in Chicago. TER is the top dog as far as review sites are concerned.

However, you were problably better off not shedding more light on this situation. Just try to focus on giving good experiences and several 'YES' reviews here will make that "NO' review look minimal.