Picture of two women together...

Hi boys,

I'm getting ready to do a new photo shoot in NYC in August, and I just wanted some ideas of what you like to see two girls doing in a photo shoot. I mean what do you really like? Claudia and I have done two sets of pic's and I think they turned out rather well, but we're two girls trying to figure out what men like...(now I would care to bet that were not exactly what you would call clueless), but were not in your heads...so, I'd really like some input...and to give you some inspiration, here's a pic from our last shoot. Take care and let me know what you think...

xoxo, kristen
I personally like to see some rather passionate intense kissing between two women. Here is a pic from one of my recent doubles sessions between Holly of Houston and Alyssa Nicole:
OMG those are sooooooooo HOT!!!!HOT!!HOT!!!HOT!!!
I think those would be great to serve the purpose!

I get great compliments from these

It's a beautiful thing to see and watch but when I have been with 2 women at one time they seem to do less than when I was them alone.
DAYUM !!!!
Dee, you know i love those pics of you two !!!!!!
.... it is much better in person, though !
Nothing hotter than two women kissing and doing mutual DATY at the same time!!
Nothing hotter than two women kissing and doing mutual DATY at the same time!! Originally Posted by shorty
How in the world could they possibly do that?!?!?
You got me on that one ED. Should have dropped "At the same time!!"
I really don't care for the raunchy stuff-- i.e. one girl eating out another girl. I like a pic of girls kissing and totally lost to the camera as in the one picture posted. Another shot I like is for the girls to be topless, arms wrapped around each other but both looking at the camera with a "come hither" look on their faces.
How in the world could they possibly do that?!?!? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Shorty didn't specify which lips they were using... so his statements still stands
Vanessa Williams had some great, sexy pics once upon a time ... I think those got a lot of attention! What I liked most ... the sensual side, and how it is presented. Great pics don't have to be MA rated ... and I believe leaving some things to our imagination is paramount!