Lets Talk Football

I know I will get beat up on this but, KC Chiefs are now in first place in the AFC West, I forget which program I seen it on but they have a 17% chance of making the Super Bowl what say you
  • Old-T
  • 12-09-2016, 05:11 PM
That mean your not a Cowboy fan? Well, that's one thing in your favor.
The cowbitches do not have fans.
well I see old no T chimed in, I'm sure what he blathered had nothing to do with football, wanting someone to pay attention to him, have another drink old no T
I know I will get beat up on this but, KC Chiefs are now in first place in the AFC West, I forget which program I seen it on but they have a 17% chance of making the Super Bowl what say you Originally Posted by gary5912

I hope so! I miss Len Dawson, Otis Taylor, Jan Stenarud, Geral Wilson, Ed Podalack, Buck, Willie, Jim Tyre and Hank Stram... Good Times Good Times, from my childhood in Manhattan Ks! 1970 Super Bowl was the Best! I hope they do it again!

• Old-T
  • 12-09-2016, 06:37 PM
Never lived in Kansas City area, but that was a very easy team to root for. That was a very impressive defense for a number of years.

The only Superbowl that was more fun to watch than #4, was #3--because I won a bunch of money betting on Joe Willy.
That mean your not a Cowboy fan? Well, that's one thing in your favor. Originally Posted by Old-T
A loser like YOU would prolly be a fan of the Cleveland Browns or the 49ers ! Great record those two have !
CHIEFS all the way!
KC Chiefs are now in first place in the AFC West.....they have a 17% chance of making the Super Bowl.... Originally Posted by gary5912
Then that would mean the other 83% is spread amongst the remaining contenders in the AFC; Oakland...New England...Baltimore...Denver.. .etc....

For now, I think I'll wager on The Field.

You must admit, statistically speaking, Kansas City is not overly impressive.....there's nothing they do exceptionally well, number-wise, offensively / defensively...except win.

Chief fans have been waiting quite a while to see a return trip to the SB...I wish you / them luck.

There's plenty of football remaining so much can take place between now and then, of course. Obviously you don't need any more injuries to key players (ie: most recent, LB, Derick Johnson) to hit your squad. If so, that 17% number will drop just like Pyramider's saggy ass has....
  • DSK
  • 12-10-2016, 01:15 AM
I know I will get beat up on this but, KC Chiefs are now in first place in the AFC West, I forget which program I seen it on but they have a 17% chance of making the Super Bowl what say you Originally Posted by gary5912
What percentage of the Chief's stand up and salute the flag during the national anthem?
If KC does not get home field advantage for the entire playoffs, then they won't make it to the Super Bowl. Alex Smith is not an elite QB and won't win a road playoff game.
  • Old-T
  • 12-10-2016, 06:13 AM
A loser like YOU would prolly be a fan of the Cleveland Browns or the 49ers ! Great record those two have ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Absolutely not. I am one of the few, the proud, (the masochistic)--a Jets fan since they were the Titans.

But unlike some others, I don't equate my self-worth to how my team does.
I hope so! I miss Len Dawson, Otis Taylor, Jan Stenarud, Geral Wilson, Ed Podalack, Buck, Willie, Jim Tyre and Hank Stram... Good Times Good Times, from my childhood in Manhattan Ks! 1970 Super Bowl was the Best! I hope they do it again!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Best team they ever had in my book
If KC does not get home field advantage for the entire playoffs, then they won't make it to the Super Bowl. Alex Smith is not an elite QB and won't win a road playoff game. Originally Posted by flghtr65
They won one last year but that's why they play the game
What percentage of the Chief's stand up and salute the flag during the national anthem? Originally Posted by DSK
Don't know if they had any not stand but I could be wrong