How long after getting married did you stop wanting sex with your S.O?

or how long until your S.O stopped wanting it with you?

And is a marriage considered a marriage without sex?

Or most importantly a happy healthy marriage? (to you, not the media)
wedding cake destroys a womans desire for sex.
She stopped (for all practical purposes) almost immediately, I stopped about two years ago (24 years in). There's a reason marriage involves legal entanglements, reason being that the institution is un-natural and archaic. The gays are welcomed to it IMHO, no laws protected me from my stupidity when I was young, why should they get special treatment?
50 pounds ago.
I know people who are asexual and married and they are just happy as can be. Now for me, my husband when I was married became a text book case of a workaholic. It got so bad that for several years I contemplated having an affair because he had no desire for sex, only to just work work work.

After we divorced he never dated and worked 24/7. To this day he still does this. He says he has no time for a social life or for dating..

Oh well.. good thing I did divorce him. I ended up having all the sex I wanted there after and I swore I would never marry again. Freedom is soooo much better!
If It Floats, Fucks or Flies Rent Don't Buy.
I must be from another planet or born a man trapped in a woman's body. I can't understand why a woman would want to stop having sex. All of the reasons I've heard (working, kids, weight gain) have never stopped me from wanting a nut....with or without him.
My next question would by why in the hell would you stay with a woman who doesn't fuck? If I was a man I'll be kicking that ass out.

It is so easy to make an ass out of an American man it is unreal! The system of marriage is designed to cripple men finanically. A woman can turn into a looney toon and you are stuck with that shit because it is still cheaper to keep her.
My next question would by why in the hell would you stay with a woman who doesn't fuck? If I was a man I'll be kicking that ass out.

It is so easy to make an ass out of an American man it is unreal! The system of marriage is designed to cripple men finanically. A woman can turn into a looney toon and you are stuck with that shit because it is still cheaper to keep her. Originally Posted by BlackMistress
So true. When a man finally realizes this life get's easier....Then he finds ECCIE.
For me it was after about five years into a fifteen year marriage of the same, literally the s.a.m.e. sex. It wasn't bad sex, just the same sex.
  • Seedy
  • 05-20-2012, 01:15 AM
Never got tired...we fucked every day or night or both...lol