Irrational or just me

How is it that a provider can offer anyform of flute lessons but the idea of kissing is off the table. Please give me an educated response if you have one or feel compelled. Thank you
Their tutoring session, their rules. Doesn't have to make sense. Next question?
Had a provider I was treating professionally once tell me they save kissing for SO's
They may want to keep that activity reserved for their private relationships
man kissing get's me wet ..... some think it's way to Intimate or may have SO or management who keeps them on a leash ..
  • Old-T
  • 05-04-2016, 07:26 PM
Several ladies have told me essentially the same thing: serious kissing is the most intimate thing they do--more than BJs or sex--and it is only for people they have sincere feelings for.
kiss me kiss me I love it ..
as long as you don't have bad breath or smoke and expect a
Long so deep kiss that last for 3 day's
The french kiss originated in like the 12th Century it was how men in the French army could taste wine on their women if they tasted wine they knew they had been unfaithful. You should consider it a favor there is no mouth kissing unless you don't mind tasting the fruit juicy seeds of some other man's grapes be your own pimp and cut out the middle woman...
after wine I use mouth wash and shower .....
kiss me kiss me I love it ..
as long as you don't have bad breath or smoke and expect a
Long so deep kiss that last for 3 day's Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

Hey after a couple of minutes of action I need a nap...three days of anything taint going to happen.