Open Your Window And Smell The Stench Of The Trump Administration!

Donald Trump, Flynn, Manafort, Sessions, Miller, Bannon, all compromised by Russia, all liars, all should be in jail. It will all come out and Donald Trump will make Richard Nixon look like a saint. This is the most corrupt, dirtiest, lying, treason infested, administration in the history of the world! They will eventually be led out of the White House in handcuffs! Thank god all of this is being exposed, we can still save our country!

Wake Up Smell The Stench And Do Something About It!
The only thing that stinks around here is you
Pay attention and learn about the issues, you spam-slinging asshole.

If you had the slightest clue about what's going on in the world, you could rebut the arguments detailed in the opening post of this thread:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1990939

But you can't, can you?

(Of course you can't, little snowflake.)
wake up Stan-the-Stupid what you are smelling is your shitty underwear you been wearing all week
Donald Trump, Flynn, Manafort, Sessions, Miller, Bannon, all compromised by Russia, all liars, all should be in jail. It will all come out and Donald Trump will make Richard Nixon look like a saint. This is the most corrupt, dirtiest, lying, treason infested, administration in the history of the world! They will eventually be led out of the White House in handcuffs! Thank god all of this is being exposed, we can still save our country!

Wake Up Smell The Stench And Do Something About It! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
The only thing I smell is the shit Standin is Standin in .....
  • R.M.
  • 03-02-2017, 07:17 AM
You dumb fuck SS. The democrats are the ones not wanting the economy to be successful just to spite Trump.
Just look at the stock market. It doesn't matter who is president as long as the country is doing well as a whole.
Don't get it twisted tard. Its sad that you are so un American.
You dumb fuck SS. The democrats are the ones not wanting the economy to be successful just to spite Trump.
Just look at the stock market. It doesn't matter who is president as long as the country is doing well as a whole.
Don't get it twisted tard. Its sad that you are so un American. Originally Posted by R.M.
I LOVE seeing all of you Trump deplorables panicking this morning as it becomes more and more obvious all of you dolts were wrong all along about Trump, he is a Russian asset along with others in his administration, they will all be caught and prosecuted! The economy is and will continue to be fine because of the work OBama did over the last 8 years! We need to get Putin Junior out of the White House now!
Keep dreaming you idiot ..... that will never happen ..... what you should be focusing all your attention on is finding and promoting your next presidential candidate ..... you know, the one that's going to lose to Trump in 2020 ....
I LOVE seeing all of you Trump deplorables panicking this morning as it becomes more and more obvious all of you dolts were wrong all along about Trump, he is a Russian asset along with others in his administration, they will all be caught and prosecuted! The economy is and will continue to be fine because of the work OBama did over the last 8 years! We need to get Putin Junior out of the White House now! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Deflection.

Try to rebut any of the points made in the article that appears in the opening post of the thread I linked earlier.

Go ahead. I dare you! (You can't, can you, snowflake?)

Of course you can't. Everyone here knows that.
Stand-in-shit is afraid of his own shadow!

Wake Up Smell The Stench And Do Something About It! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
What are you going to do about it? Come up with a good plan and I'll go along with it.

Jim
  • R.M.
  • 03-02-2017, 08:37 AM
I LOVE seeing all of you Trump deplorables panicking this morning as it becomes more and more obvious all of you dolts were wrong all along about Trump, he is a Russian asset along with others in his administration, they will all be caught and prosecuted! The economy is and will continue to be fine because of the work OBama did over the last 8 years! We need to get Putin Junior out of the White House now! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Where do you get panicking? I gonna hit my{forbidden topic} then take a nap. Wake up and hit the gym. What's panicking about that? Seems you are the one in the panic mode. You have a great day. Time to shake and bake...

You libs need to get over Nixon.
The economy is and will continue to be fine because of the work OBama did over the last 8 years! Originally Posted by StandinStraight

Sooooooooo.....all it took was Hillary getting her head snapped off on November 8th in order for Barry's Grande Economic Plan(s) to kick in....is that what you're sayin'?

That said....that said, since you're so infinitely confident it's not due to the Trump Factor, would you share with us as to "which" of the Muzzie's Programs that jump started the stock market to these current ALL TIME RECORD HIGHS???
Pay attention and learn about the issues, you spam-slinging asshole.

If you had the slightest clue about what's going on in the world, you could rebut the arguments detailed in the opening post of this thread:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1990939

But you can't, can you?

(Of course you can't, little snowflake.) Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
The link you gave is a story from a Trump political hack trying to trivialize All of the Trump Russian connections, everything in that article is hogwash. The facts are we now have 2 members of the administration guilty of lying to cover up dealings with Russian operatives, why lie if it was innocent? The guilt is so obvious and the roof will be blowing off this sucker soon! Only a matter of time until the next shoe drops and eventually leads to the resignation or Impeachement of the president in disgrace.