Name: Ruby
User ID:: RTR Ruby
Phone: 682-990-0120
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://dallas.rubratings.com/193042
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: Everman Area
Activities: FBSM, BBBJ, BLS, HJ, 69, SS, CG, ACG, variations on MISH, and others MPCFS.
Hair Length and Color: Medium dark (red or auburn) couldn’t tell for sure
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5’4”
34C with responsive nipples
Natural Redhead per ad
A few tattoo’s some partially visible in the ad.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice, She has me interested

Neveah is an exact match of the photos. Not sure about Ruby. Most of the other girls I’ve seen besides Neveah don’t match
Does Evelyn match?
Does Evelyn match? Originally Posted by Dignan
Yes Evelyn matches.
Neveah is an exact match of the photos. Not sure about Ruby. Most of the other girls I’ve seen besides Neveah don’t match Originally Posted by AvatarKrillin

https://dallas.rubratings.com/121661

So, if she actually is an exact match of these photos Im headed there ASAP
Why are some of you so hesitant about the Ranch. That place rocks! I have never had a bad time there. Yes, the pics are made to flatter. But so do the menu pics at a restaurant. The venue is safe and awesome. The ladies are fine as hell. And a good time is to be had by all. And NO, I don't work for them. Right now the Ranch and BDWorx are the teams to beat. (Plus an occasional visit to Luna Rd)
I would agree that Evelyn matches, and Mindi is fairly close as well. Have not seen Neveah.
I last saw Neaveh when she was fairly new...definitely fit the pictures back then.
I gotta see her next time. Wow.
...... Right now the Ranch and BDWorx are the teams to beat. (Plus an occasional visit to Luna Rd) Originally Posted by Cheburashka
What is or what is on Luna Rd?
I thought the Ranch wasn't taking new clients
Ruby is not new.
Ruby is not new. Originally Posted by simonin777
Bro, check the date the thread was made