Why?

Why do guys always ask who's the best at certain things?

The only one to be able to make a fair evaluation would be someone that has been with all of the ladies on here.

There are many guys that won't even post on these threads for many possible reasons...
They don't offend ladies they see regularly if they don't feel she fits as one of the best.
Or they may not want to admit that they've seen one of the so-called OIOs, BBWs or others that the more vocal guys don't want to see.
Or some may not post in co-ed at all.
They may not want to appear as a white knight.

Every guy has in their mind what they like.
Just because Guy 1 thinks ***** is best doesn't mean that Guy 2 will agree. Guy 2 may hate the way that ***** does something.
Guy 1 may not care about looks, age, size etc where Guy 2 will only see certain types. Even if ***** has been recommended by multiple guys, the lady may not fit the 'type' that other guys prefer or look for.

I'm not offended in any way by these threads, however I'm sure that they do affect some ladies self esteem.
This is a hobby and we should all be here to have fun. I don't look at it as a competition. Variety is most important here.
For example, if you want to know who gives the best BBBJ more objectively, since this seems to be the most common question....
Why not ask Hunter Grace or anyone willing to host a glory hole with multiple ladies of all ages, races and body types that way you don't know who is behind the wall or possibly behind a curtain.
Why?

Because they can.

Or, because they have an agenda.
Because we want to be disappointed at times ....
So the ones who never get listed are offended and gripe about it. Just a guess.
Why do guys always ask who's the best at certain things? Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
They are either looking for something they haven't found or have someone they want to promote.
Then why not look at previous threads that ask the same question. It seems that the same questions come up every couple months.
How many times do guys tell others to use the SEARCH option?
How many times do guys tell others to use the SEARCH option? Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
Oh, in my case, probably a couple of times a month, but that's because it is the kinder and gentler me pushing educamation for the newbies, as opposed to the more direct and hidden me wanting to score an "I bashed an effn newbie" point or two.

Same reason my grannie urged the use of honey to catch flies rather than vinegar.

And sometimes I just the send the newbie a pm with a link or two so I don't make him look extreme newbie in public.
Probably for the entertainment value of seeing how many whippers will jump into the chipper.
Why do guys always ask who's the best at certain things?
Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
It's actually pretty useful to narrow down who is possibly good at a service or a look a hobbyist seeks. I say possibly because as you have mentioned there's always some subjectivity from one guy to the next. For example, I've seen many the so called BBBJ Queens and most of them sucked and not in a good way. But input from these "best" lists helped narrow my search..Now I only have 1 provider I repeatedly go to for it.