Standing Straight Punked You GOPP daily

After reading a lot of his posts, you GOPPers never debated him. You just threw out the F bombs, etc. He punked you Trump people regularly. Dont let the idiots run you off SS. Its the same old tired liars responding. There really aren't that many. I think most of them are probably Russians.
And you’re a fucking idiot.
After reading a lot of his posts, you GOPPers never debated him. You just threw out the F bombs, etc. He punked you Trump people regularly. Dont let the idiots run you off SS. Its the same old tired liars responding. There really aren't that many. I think most of them are probably Russians. Originally Posted by themystic
That's right. Give StandInShit a reacharound. Be in good standing.
2 threads with the same title lipstick you do mental issues
That's right. Give StandInShit a reacharound. Be in good standing. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Mistake prefers KNEELING to " standing " down at the 'holes. He gets more customers that way.
lol!!!!!!!
Mist is looking for friends. He's at the bottom of the barrel finally.
sis is a deep blue mental case. he needs to be majorally reamed in the ass!

reaming pic coming up!!!
Mist is looking for friends. He's at the bottom of the barrel finally. Originally Posted by LexusLover
We you be my friend Lex. I’m desperate
That's right. Give StandInShit a reacharound. Be in good standing. Originally Posted by gnadfly
mistake went to his local deli asking if he could work for them. When asked about qualifications, he replied " I sure know how to TOSS SALAD " !