I

RUBY - She comes back from vacation on the 20th

Happy Trails my brothers!

eMM
Nice lineup info.
  • rams
  • 03-18-2019, 11:30 AM
Which Cindy? And also is this Cherry that used to be at number one
Which Cindy? And also is this Cherry that used to be at number one Originally Posted by rams
+1

There may be other really good AMP providers going by the appellation "Cindy", but when I hear "legendary" I think of, well, many of ya'll know who comes to mind.

I haven't been terribly active in the AMP scene for a while, but could it really be "legendary Cindy"?

Think. . .best table shower experience you ever had Cindy.
True when I heard legendary Cindy I thought was the original Cindy, those were the days damn I miss original Cindy, anyway I went to see Cindy for a full hour yesterday and damn after she tease me earlier this week when definitely is a certified nympho, she is really into it and every hole is available lol, seems like I missed so much while being away but now catching up with BALI, they never disappoint me
Good lineup.
It got a little warmer with Ruby in the lineup.
Nice lineup. Not to argue semantics but there is only one Legendary Cherry.
Nice lineup. Not to argue semantics but there is only one Legendary Cherry. Originally Posted by Hank3fan
Cindy 2.0 is lovely, but I have to agree.
I think Hank is referring to a Cherry who briefly practiced her art in the Northwest Hwy section of our fair burg. . . but I could be mistaken.
When is Sky coming back?
  • Quark
  • 03-23-2019, 01:22 PM
Nice lineup. Not to argue semantics but there is only one Legendary Cherry. Originally Posted by Hank3fan
True, but this Cherry is at least as cute. I met her briefly and plan to go see her soon!
if it is "The" legendary Cindy. I am coming, literally, out of retirement!
  • T-One
  • 03-26-2019, 07:06 AM
That is NOT the legendary Cindy. It’s a poorly made knock off.
Good recon