Encounter: Beautiful Aki at Nagoya new ATF

Date: 03/25/2019
Name: Aki
Address and Phone: Nagoya Spa - 11252 Harry Hines Blvd., Suite 102, Phone: (214) 812-9131
Address: -
Phone: 214-812-9131
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, BBBJx2, DATY, muff worship, titty play, mpcfs, okay message. Protestant.
Hair Length and Color: Probably the most beautiful hair(hair worshipers understand) black and soft and shiny!
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: She’s got the Dillon Harper body with just a tad smaller back side. C cups complement the beautiful 5 foot frame. Bush! Down below.
Recommendation: Yes
well damn!

your review helps a lot.. I would love that hair (not the hair on her head) to blanket my face during DATY.. open my eyes while licking, and see nothing but BLACK.. no matter, it lets me concentrate on the taste.
Manu will go in looking for this lass and be very dissatisfied when AKI walks in. So put a finger over her face and stare at those breast. Spot on!!!

Big Bush Chung
I am glad your experience was better then mine... Sounds like she got to work!
Maybe the momma spoke to her and motivated her...
I am glad your experience was better then mine... Sounds like she got to work!
Maybe the momma spoke to her and motivated her... Originally Posted by AriGoldUSA
I’ve been visiting Nagoya for a long time and seen great providers come and go.
Mamasan knew this when I called and stopped me on the way out to get my feedback. I guess Aki had a good day yesterday ‘cause I left happy.
Googling Dillon Harper now
Googling Dillon Harper now Originally Posted by Skipskipper51
I'm channeling Dylan Thomas, as I ponder the beautiful poetry a session with Aki could encourage. the long silky hair, and Bush are my starting points.