Is it degrading grabing girls head and forcing deepthroating?

What do you think?
Not if you ask politely first, and if the answer is no...no means no.
1. I would never do it.
2. If a lady specifically requested that I do it, see number 1.
One thing to always remember is they usually have teeth.
Just recently had an encounter where a lady placed my hand on the back of her head and wanted me to hold her head down while I blew. I felt pretty uncomfortable, so we switched positions. I don't think it's degrading, but I don't like doing it either!
Is this a trick question???

Any provider that might think this is OK, also might just strap on a dildo and have her way with you as well. What was that question again??? LOL
Forcing anything is rape.

If she likes it it is not forcing.

I had a girl that loved it when I would fuck her mouth straddling her and making her tear up. Never forced her to do anything.
Forcing implies against her will - so the answer is no way.

Using force to consensually fuck her face and allow for a deep throat type BBBJ, still has risks.

I once had a lady wanted me to mount her face and face fuck her. I tried but could not do it, I felt like there was no way for her to stop the process if we went too far. We switched to me on my back and her between my legs. I then placed my hands behind her head and began a face fuck. With her on top, she had a bit more control, I felt like it was safer for her.

As it turned out, she suddenly pushed away from me, which she could easily do in this position. She jumped up, and ran to the bathroom to grab a towel - she had gagged to the point of vomitting slightly. Once she was able to convince me that she was alright, we both had a little laugh and talked about how hot it was. From my standpoint, that my ATF was willing to go that far to try to give me a new experience, that was quite exciting and made me really appreciate her even more.

But it was all consensual, this question seems to be in terms of non-consensual.

FYI, there are probably threads in many places, including Another Realm, on face fucking.
Is this a trick question???

Any provider that might think this is OK, also might just strap on a dildo and have her way with you as well. What was that question again??? LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
mmmmm how much can you charge her for the time?
mmmmm how much can you charge her for the time? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
to the topic. depends on guy and gal.

If a guy reviewed London R with CFS. Then it does not matter, go for it.
Not my thing, but I would definitely ask first. Like stated above they do have teeth.lol
Ill jam it into her nose if she wants it, so guess the throat would be ok with me.you go girl with your freakass self
If a guy tells me upfront he is dominant and likes to play rough (asking permission & setting guidelines) , I can get into the power play (Normally part of roleplay, which I really enjoy ....But if we do not discuss this scenerio first, then it can be a bad surprise- especially if I haven't mentally prepared for this type of play....Even besides teeth, it's very easy to gag (and throw up...gross I know!) while doing this!
And the guy is not too wise if he is going to force his dick down a lady's throat. 1) It is mean to the lady and 2) that lady has teeth with the option of biting down.

What do you think? Originally Posted by DestinyDelight11