How Do Yall Feel ABout????

Pregnant Providers??? Hmmm how do y'all feel bout that??? Is it true that men find pregnant woman more attractive.... Hmmmm not sure that's y I'm asking???
I like the changes in a woman's body when she is pregnent. She sometimes has stronger Os. From the darkening and enlargement of the areola to the increased size of her vagina are nice for a little variety.I have even thought of starting a new club, "Perverts for Preggos"!
Well I'm not sure about size of vagina??? So overall you think Pregnant women are Sexy?
Good thing about a pregnant woman is she can't get any more pregnant. And her boobs get larger.
Well I'm not sure about size of vagina??? So overall you think Pregnant women are Sexy? Originally Posted by Kiley James
We will pretty much fuck any gal that will open her legs. Pregnant, not pregnant, big, small , etc. A sexy woman is still sexy pregnant, up to a point, but an ugly gal is just uglier when she's pregnant.
Are you pregnant?
Well I guess its time to Break the News.... Yes I am... And I'm going to be Having Amazing Specials all month n I'm so Horny!!! I'd appreciate Toys for gifts)))
Well I guess its time to Break the News.... Yes I am... And I'm going to be Having Amazing Specials all month n I'm so Horny!!! I'd appreciate Toys for gifts))) Originally Posted by Kiley James
Congrats. Are you going to name it after an Eccie member? Roy's a fine name,, keep that in mind.
  • djsps
  • 09-29-2015, 04:13 PM
Pregnant Providers??? Hmmm how do y'all feel bout that??? Is it true that men find pregnant woman more attractive.... Hmmmm not sure that's y I'm asking??? Originally Posted by Kiley James
I dig it.... If only you were in my neck of the woods...stop by the RGV for a baby shower
Lol I'll try
And Roy hmmmm illvthink about it, on one condition!
Congrats, Kiley! I love pregnant providers.
Congrats!

Maybe you can showcase your new assets at the social next month?
  • SCRAP
  • 09-29-2015, 06:33 PM
Always wondered,,,,,, do pregnant chicks like anal ?
And Roy hmmmm illvthink about it, on one condition! Originally Posted by Kiley James
What's the condition?
You may want to be more specific about the toys: sex toys, baby toys, both?