Pondering

• STF
  • 09-30-2015, 10:51 PM
Say, if you had the task to change Eccie what would you change if any?

I.e. Rules, policies, philosophies, culture, marketing, business model, etc
  • SCRAP
  • 09-30-2015, 11:17 PM
They should sell logo'd merchandise like hats and T-shirts.
To let me do whatever I wanted, like before. LOL
Take away the free Pu$$y MOD card......unless they made me a MOD then I'd leave it like it is

LOL
What FTG said, yeah baby!
  • dcarr
  • 10-01-2015, 12:20 PM
An available now section like they have in the larger cities where providers can post incase they have cancellations or whatever may be the case.
I'd haven them enforce the rules with consistency. As it is, it they randomly decide where and when to enforce the rules and punishment based upon their mood and/ or the personalities involved.

That UTR shitstorm we fought about a few months ago is a perfect example. They only enforce that rule in the SoTx forum and the rest of the areas do whatever and the fuck they please. That fight did nothing to change the way they arbitrarily apply the rule. They still do it indiscriminately. It's just that based on that fight we "outed" them for the frauds they really are.
We need MORE banner ads and pop-ups!!!
Force all providers to update there profile with pictures and stats maybe every six months. Although a lot of providers still look like they did when they created there profile several providers no longer match there profile. Especially weight.
An available now section like they have in the larger cities where providers can post incase they have cancellations or whatever may be the case. Originally Posted by dcarr
Love me some SNATCH LOL
I'd haven them enforce the rules with consistency. As it is, it they randomly decide where and when to enforce the rules and punishment based upon their mood and/ or the personalities involved.

That UTR shitstorm we fought about a few months ago is a perfect example. They only enforce that rule in the SoTx forum and the rest of the areas do whatever and the fuck they please. That fight did nothing to change the way they arbitrarily apply the rule. They still do it indiscriminately. It's just that based on that fight we "outed" them for the frauds they really are. Originally Posted by rjdiner
You remind me of that whiny lib Al Sharpton... But with a tampon and red pussy hair. Give it up already assclown...you sound like a broken record. You're not going to make a difference! That Pinko-commie liberal shit ain't going to fly around here!

*******★********

I'd enforce a no Ginger Whitney bitch crying about the same shit every chance I get clause.
  • STF
  • 10-01-2015, 02:53 PM
I think that there should be a:

A) Provider of the month award utilizing a poll thread
B) Hobbyist of the month..... Same as above

This should probably be done by geo section

B) Hobbyist of the month..... Same as above Originally Posted by Salma's Connection
And the nominations are...(let the fun begin)

and maybe a C) Avatar of the month - one for hobbyists and one for providers
Forgot, we need MORE random down time.
  • CIFER
  • 10-01-2015, 09:11 PM

B) Hobbyist of the month..... Same as above

This should probably be done by geo section Originally Posted by Salma's Connection
Yeah, it sounds like a good idea, also the avatar idea sounds good. But please no more banners, or pop- ups.