URL / Website: https://kc.rubratings.com/121229
City: Kansas City
State: Missouri
Address: Westport area
Activities: Massage HE+
Hair Length and Color: Dark about should length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She is cute I haven’t seen her in a long time but thought she looked better now than before . Definitely a spinner type with nice size breasts (man made)
Recommendation: Yes
She's a sweet little hippie
Ad not found

She said she would be no longer performing this service.
She would only be doing holistic crap.
She is beautiful with an amazing body.
As someone said she is a hippie type.
She is also an amazing musician.
If you see her ads pop up again you should not miss her she is pretty hot.
. Her adds seem to be gone. Met twice for 90 min. Great relaxing massage. Slow, long, soft strokes. No teasing. No issues the first time. Took the nude option. Fantastic body. On my second visit, I was having some issues getting to climax. She did nothing to vary her technique. She literally began counting down the time I had to come. Finished myself off and swore that would be the last time I would see her. If she offered more than a nude hand job, it might be worth another try, as she does have a killer body.
She is a pass I would say. She just went through the motion and was over priced
She is a pass I would say. She just went through the motion and was over priced Originally Posted by ynnad12
That's because their mentor, the one so many love so much (Sherri), brings them in to that office space and they all set the same rate
The three of you need to refamiarize yourself with the forum guidelines to avoid future infractions. There is a link in my signature line. Closing.

#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.