Returning back to eccie and hobby scene

I've been out of hobby world for few years.. seeking.com was awesome in Dallas and never needed to look for anything else

Now that I'm in Nashville, seeking appears to be useless here . Both quantity and quality wise

Looks like lots have changed here too
I'm lost on my search for fine young ladies I used to meet in past from ECCIE

Any tips on being successful with my search in Tennessee?? PM me
I am in the same boat.

From East Texas to Murfreesboro now.
Girls you see in grocery shop checkout counters and MILFs shopping are drop dead gorgeous sexy southern ladies. I got excited. But guess very conservative here and girls are not that adventurous to try something like rhis...
To paraphrase a classic American film, "Toto, we aren't in Texas anymore."

ECCIE just isn't (and never has been) that big in TN, and from what I can see the COVID-19 pandemic (which is raging in TN, since our governor and legislature both insist on contending for the title of stupidest in the nation) seems to be depressing activity quite a bit.

Good luck in your hunting, but you've probably hit a permanent slump in your hobbying, at least as long as you stay in TN. (Wish I could give you advice, but I've been retired from the hobby a few years now, and am not up on the current scene.)

Cheers,

bcg
Yeah I guess I'm going to have to retire as well
I'll be in the TN area Edit The-dr
I'm used to switter and tryst but I'm traveling so any advice on where to find good gentleman to show me around in TN, id appreciate it
Franklin near Nashville would be good.
Maybe Nashville can be fun again. Jessica R ,Angel are still here.
Feeling in a slump myself
Oh2 is the newer place, most gals hang between eccie and Oh2. Some are on twitter.
I've decided to make a trip on the 12- 16 and may extend
To those in Nashville - my first time here where do I go and what must I do ?
I have family recently moved to Nashville and have thought about moving but it seems slow for us down there ... Anyone have any insight ?
  • lea
  • 09-19-2020, 12:08 PM
I Moved from TX 7 yrs ago. Its definitely alot slower here. Havent hobbies much in past few years. Still use p411 more than eccie though but horribly slow.
  • lea
  • 09-19-2020, 12:14 PM
Quote"
I've decided to make a trip very soon and may extend Edit The-Dr
To those in Nashville - my first time here where do I go and what must I do ?
I have family recently moved to Nashville and have thought about moving but it seems slow for us down there ... Anyone have any insight ?"

Its slow as fuck. I was lucky to have a regular for 2 years. But other than that not much in the 7yrs since I moved from TX