How do I work my way up to my golden goose?

I don't dabble in the hobby often, and when I do it's brief stints here and there between travel. I've only seen a couple providers and I doubt they would even remember. To cut a long story short, I have lusted after Ellie Alexandra for literal years. She may be the most attractive woman I have actually ever seen, the issue is my opening to this post. I have no real references or verifiable history in the hobby, how do I work my way up to finally fulfill my this burning desire. What providers are newbie friendly? What does verification involve, I assumed discretion came with the nature of the hobby, so I'll admit I'm a little apprehensive. What would be the best course of action?
Honestly all providers will be asking for something to help screen you. Being that you have almost no presence here, they will be asking a lot of questions. The quickest route would be to find a P411 provider who might vet you like a Supreme Court Justice. Once you get a session with her, ask her give a refernce to another P411 girl. This screenig might be simple as having her set your appointment up, if she has a friend or partner. Then get them to both give you a reference to get a P411 account. Once a member, you should have no problem getting your wish before Christmas. Then as a member, it is the gift that keeps on giving, as long as you can keep on giving.
Thank you, that's super helpful.
I am on P411
HH...Be persistent in getting an appt set with Ellie! She is truly BEAUTIFUL! Very down to earth. Does have a few "rules", but generally not deal breakers for most gentlemen. Well worth the screening maze to get to the promised land with her!
  • Fsn57
  • 11-20-2020, 03:10 PM
I don't dabble in the hobby often, and when I do it's brief stints here and there between travel. I've only seen a couple providers and I doubt they would even remember. To cut a long story short, I have lusted after Ellie Alexandra for literal years. She may be the most attractive woman I have actually ever seen, the issue is my opening to this post. I have no real references or verifiable history in the hobby, how do I work my way up to finally fulfill my this burning desire. What providers are newbie friendly? What does verification involve, I assumed discretion came with the nature of the hobby, so I'll admit I'm a little apprehensive. What would be the best course of action? Originally Posted by TheHumbleHobbyist
Your best course is probably to contact her and see what she requires. Once you know what she will accept, work towards that goal if the requirements meet your comfort level.
I think(at least was) she's newbie friendly. Check out her website, it should have that info there.
Reread Tailhookeds comments.
Be prepared to provide some real world id. Pick an established reputable provider to start.
Ellie is not much in town lately and travels quite a bit.
Kayden Karter is newbie friendly and will see you with other methods than references. Once you have seen her, she can help open the door to Ellie as they do duos together.
  • Emmie
  • 11-20-2020, 08:37 PM
I'm newbie friendly darling and am a very reputable provider. PM me if interested!
I don't dabble in the hobby often, and when I do it's brief stints here and there between travel. I've only seen a couple providers and I doubt they would even remember. To cut a long story short, I have lusted after Ellie Alexandra for literal years. She may be the most attractive woman I have actually ever seen, the issue is my opening to this post. I have no real references or verifiable history in the hobby, how do I work my way up to finally fulfill my this burning desire. What providers are newbie friendly? What does verification involve, I assumed discretion came with the nature of the hobby, so I'll admit I'm a little apprehensive. What would be the best course of action? Originally Posted by TheHumbleHobbyist
Ellie is extremely beautiful. And if you go to her website, which is very informative, she will guide you on how to set an appt w her. She is not unattainable. Just has rules.

And if you can’t book w Ellie immediately there are plenty of other beauties available. Good luck getting your goose. You’ll find there are plenty of geese.
Ellie is extremely beautiful. And if you go to her website, which is very informative, she will guide you on how to set an appt w her. She is not unattainable. Just has rules.

And if you can’t book w Ellie immediately there are plenty of other beauties available. Good luck getting your goose. You’ll find there are plenty of geese. Originally Posted by Gemma34

amen and ditto!!!
5 posts since 2017. Is this member trying to drum up business for a provider with a known pimp. Lusting for years? Is business that slow?

Shit, Ive wanted to taste Ellie's ass for years too!
LMAO!