How are you handling Covid?

I was wondering what everyone thought about Covid and the hobby. I slowed down over the summer, but I still had a few great meet-ups. I haven’t caught it yet, but I wonder what’s going to happen after Thanksgiving.

Ladies and Gentlemen, how has it affected you?
Outside of just in general Pissing Me OFF because of all the stupid assed misinformation out there. Dumb Ass politicians and Doctors, with the CDC can't get their story straight. With the rest of the Bull Shit I have to say it hasn't really effected me at all. Doin pretty good and Hobby On.

They can't shit me. It's been since Feb when it supposedly arrived so probably everybody in the country has been exposed.

IMHO
DON'T LIVE IN FEAR !
Just don't be stupid and take unnecessary chances and live your life.
ditto ^^^
tritto^^^

I will add that a lot of confusion is cause the newsies & politicians do not understand what the lab geeks are saying.
And btw, CDC mgmnt doesn't even understand their own lab geeks.
Last, over in KCK near where we've had those M&Gs there's several lab geeks testing the "Oxford" and I have picked up their bar tabs (What, omg, Carpenter does pick up bar tabs?) so I go with what they say.
tritto^^^

I will add that a lot of confusion is cause the newsies & politicians do not understand what the lab geeks are saying.
And btw, CDC mgmnt doesn't even understand their own lab geeks.
Last, over in KCK near where we've had those M&Gs there's several lab geeks testing the "Oxford" and I have picked up their bar tabs (What, omg, Carpenter does pick up bar tabs?) so I go with what they say. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Well please tell us, because the others are Bat Shit Crazy. They're breaking the Nation. Before long we'll run out of money to support the people that won't work. LOL
The politicos are reacting to the sky is falling stuff. Granted a lot of the population are clueless sheep that the politicians do feel they have to protect. But yes ruining the economy is not the way to go.

Basic heavy flu protection is all anyone can do. Wash hands don't touch face, etc. And this is not the first time masks have been in use.
Yes everyone will catch it.
There's numourous past epidemics that also hit entire populations.
The geeks just need time to get shots to market.
Again,as the lab geeks have said numourous times, most folks will shake it off. The high risk folks are what everyone is excited about. And those are the ones filling hospitals.

So...
For hobbyverse, if you're not a high risk person, and you understand basic flu prevention, there's no reason not to have dates.
Outside of just in general Pissing Me OFF because of all the stupid assed misinformation out there. Dumb Ass politicians and Doctors, with the CDC can't get their story straight. With the rest of the Bull Shit I have to say it hasn't really effected me at all. Doin pretty good and Hobby On.

They can't shit me. It's been since Feb when it supposedly arrived so probably everybody in the country has been exposed.

IMHO
DON'T LIVE IN FEAR !
Just don't be stupid and take unnecessary chances and live your life. Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
BINGO

what amazes me, is how conveniently it appears right after the impeachment..like hours or days.
Why IMO does the government need to advise people to wash their hand , cover their cough or stay down when you don't feel well.
I'm going to stop there because CherokeeChief mentioned so much ready.

WE keep everything sanitized and clean.. anyone visiting would know this.

IMHO
DON'T LIVE IN FEAR !
Just don't be stupid and take unnecessary chances and live your life. Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
You said it pretty fkn perfectly. They can’t bs me either.
My cousin got in line to be tested registered ect never got tested decided the wait was too long but got a call his results were positive ?!?!?
Yes,
The quick testing has crap quality control.
Paper shuffle QC and also testing QC.
The lab rats I know pull blood for their testing samples for the vaccine they are testing.
  • GCW
  • 11-28-2020, 05:38 PM
I know two deniers, so far, who were converted while in the hospital!! Luckily, they survived! Enough said!
I'm not one to pick a fight but stay tuned for my comments tomorrow. I'll have all the Lemmings mad. I Hope
I put my twice a week regular on paid hold for the last two weeks and probably until February or until the number of infections in the KC area takes a drastic plunge from where it is now.
Here !
I grew up in the country, so some my call me a Hick. If they do, I wear it proudly. At least I didn't grow up a snotty little brat that my Mommy never told me NO.
I just don't fall in line with every snake oil salesman that comes along wearing a Press Badge.
Anyone that thinks 19 isn't real is a fool.
Anyone that thinks we get all the facts is equally a fool.
The Media sells PANIC. That gets viewers and ratings that is something you can believe.
Politicians tell you they will protect you. How's that going for you ?

We all have the freedom of speech as far as I know. Just because someone has a different opinion or engages in a debate does not mean they don't believe part of your opinion.

I'll now use a term that may offend some.

All you Damn Speech Nazi's out there, why don't you try shutting your mouth and take some time to consider the other persons side and discuss facts instead of just trying to beat (or shame) them into your point of view.

If I haven't offended you just wait, I'll try harder next time.

I'll be careful, but I will not live in fear. If you do, they already have you.

I believe that life is to damn short to be small.

Thanks for indulging in my rant.
BINGO

WE keep everything sanitized and clean.. anyone visiting would know this. Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
everything ?