How to ban guns. A step by step long term plan.

http://m.dailykos.com/story/2012/12/...g-term-process

This would actually work and it's well thought out. Yes it was written by the left so you guys enjoy.
Only you would think that the idiotic article was good or workable or anything resembling either.

Hmmm, I don't like raspberry pie - I must be a Teawipe wingnut.
  • WTF
  • 12-28-2012, 06:01 AM
. Yes it was written by the left so you guys enjoy. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
And the people that sell guns are laughing all the way to the bank! Not that you are smart enough to follow that money trail...
If it's not about her holding her left breasts, I don't care.
Kayla, thank God we still have the Bill of Rights, with the 2d Amendment guarding an individules rights to keep and bear arms.
Now, if there ever come a time when there is enough US Representatives, Senators, President and State Legislatures that can garner the nessessary votes to repeal the 2d, then we are in deep trouble.
The 2d Amendment in our Bill of Rights is the ONLY protection that the citizens have against total seazure of all firearms.

Our Constitution is a Document that is delibertly difficult to change. That way, it stands the test of time, instead of bowing to the whims of the moment.

Walmart .. Black Fridays 2013
Now, if there ever come a time when there is enough US Representatives, Senators, President and State Legislatures that can garner the nessessary votes to repeal the 2d, then we are in deep trouble. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Look for an Executive Order shortly.
snick
Look for an Executive Order shortly. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Does the sky hurt when it hits you in the head?
Look for an Executive Order shortly. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Look for a Bill of Impeachment shortly thereafter.

I realize you liberals really hate living under a republican form of government, since absolute monarchies and dictatorships are SO much more efficient at getting things done, but the fact remains that we have a President, not a King, and the President, no matter how much you (and the Current Occupant) might wish otherwise, does NOT have the power to make law and he most emphatically does not have the power to take actions forbidden by the Constitution.

That last was settled in Marbury v Madison, the Supreme Court case that first established the principle of judicial review. Even liberals know about that case.
Kayla, thank God we still have the Bill of Rights, with the 2d Amendment guarding an individules rights to keep and bear arms.
Now, if there ever come a time when there is enough US Representatives, Senators, President and State Legislatures that can garner the nessessary votes to repeal the 2d, then we are in deep trouble.
The 2d Amendment in our Bill of Rights is the ONLY protection that the citizens have against total seazure of all firearms.

Our Constitution is a Document that is delibertly difficult to change. That way, it stands the test of time, instead of bowing to the whims of the moment. Originally Posted by Jackie S
We will be in deep trouble as soon as Obama gets a 5-4 majority of radical leftists on the Supreme Court. Their "living document" view of the Constitution will allow them to reinterpret the second amendment, rendering it null and void.

Clarence Thomas is 76 and there are rumors he's thinking of retiring. Anthony Kennedy, the swing vote, is also 76. The balance on the court may well change in the next four years, turning it into a radical leftist court. Our right to bear arms may soon come to an end.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/danielfi...supreme-court/
We will be in deep trouble as soon as Obama gets a 5-4 majority of radical leftists on the Supreme Court. Their "living document" view of the Constitution will allow them to reinterpret the second amendment, rendering it null and void.

Clarence Thomas is 76 and there are rumors he's thinking of retiring Good, maybe he'll take that stupid bitch he's married to with him.. Anthony Kennedy, the swing vote, is also 76. The balance on the court may well change in the next four years, turning it into a radical leftist court. Our right to bear arms may soon come to an end.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/danielfi...supreme-court/ Originally Posted by joe bloe
I'll ask you like I just asked LexusBlabbler, does the sky hurt when it hits you in the head?
I'll ask you like I just asked LexusBlabbler, does the sky hurt when it hits you in the head? Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Do you get sand in your eyes?

Do you get sand in your eyes?

Originally Posted by joe bloe
Looks like snow, not sand!

Just sayin'
Clarence Thomas is 76 and there are rumors he's thinking of retiring... Originally Posted by joe bloe
Although he's obviously no longer a kid, Clarence Thomas lands well over a decade short of 76.

Were you thinking of Antonin Scalia? (Who actually is that age.)