Democrat Debates: Who to vote For this time?

I would vote for any Democrat who publicly declared that they would push to legalize The Hobby.
I would vote for any Democrat who publicly declared that they would push to legalize The Hobby. Originally Posted by ICU 812

classic example of a one issue voter!

BAHHAAA
Just another brick in the wall...

I'd vote for ANY Democrat or Republican who opposes the Orange Sphincter.
  • oeb11
  • 07-01-2019, 12:00 PM
Louis Farrakhan is a good choice for the DPST's!!!!!
He will appreciate your vote - NOT!!
Comfortably Numb - a great Motto for the 2020 DPST's
I would vote for any Democrat who publicly declared that they would push to legalize The Hobby. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Illegal pussy is the best pussy. Who want's a dime a dozen, pussy?

Illegal pussy is the best pussy. Who want's a dime a dozen, pussy?

Originally Posted by Redhot1960
Where do I apply ?
Kamala Harris has said she would but, her record on the issue is suspect.

The Libertarian party has consistently supported legalization but, are unlikely to win.
In regards to prostitution, it isn't going to be decided on the Federal level...I don't know where this shit got started.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosti..._United_States
In regards to prostitution, it isn't going to be decided on the Federal level...I don't know where this shit got started.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosti..._United_States Originally Posted by bb1961
True but, a presidential candidate making an issue of it trickles down to the senate and congress as well as state level legislature.
Unlikely to get much traction this election because the Dems are more focused on Trump rather then wanting to work on actual issues.
Canada's health care system is held up as a desirable model.

Canadian Health Care is good . . .and available to everyone . . .for free.

Canadian providers thought not free, but are available to everyone.

No republican will support legalizing the Hobby. I just don't see way some Democrat won't come out for this. They all support mainstreaming or normalizing LGBTQ life styles.
That is why all this money has been pouring into the states from the Gumment...trafficking is a federal crime and by labeling ALL forms of prostitution as trafficking the states will have large financial resources sent to them. Even though this is completely misguided...and purposely so by the powers that be.
Canada's health care system is held up as a desirable model.

Canadian Health Care is good . . .and available to everyone . . .for free.

Canadian providers thought not free, but are available to everyone.

No republican will support legalizing the Hobby. I just don't see way some Democrat won't come out for this. They all support mainstreaming or normalizing LGBTQ life styles. Originally Posted by ICU 812
First off...nothing free.
Canadian system isn't a "desireable" model...just do a little research.
What part of "not a federal statue" don't you understand.
If you're a one issue voter there is a Democrap on the list of hopefuls that promises 1k a week to all Americans over 18...
What does the LGBTQ lifestyle have to do with legalizing prostitution??
First off...nothing free.
Canadian system isn't a "desireable" model...just do a little research.
What part of "not a federal statue" don't you understand.
If you're a one issue voter there is a Democrap on the list of hopefuls that promises 1k a week to all Americans over 18...
What does the LGBTQ lifestyle have to do with legalizing prostitution?? Originally Posted by bb1961
something to do with mainstreaming.... preference
In answer to the OP, Donald Trump and he might even decriminalize prostitution in his second or third term.
Most Demo's are offering free stuff, college, med care, allowances monthly. I do not need college or health care or allowances but free pussy a few times a month would be a nice offering. Possibly that is what Marianna Williamson was referring to when she mentioned love.....